GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebornotaku

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Car(s)
2009 Rabbit 2.5 S
Literally I was the only one in my movie, and when I bought my ticket they said there were only 4 other people in the whole place :lol:

i hope you took the opportunity to jerk off in the theater

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I'm plenty happy with myself, still lame to not have any real friends lol

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
In other news, signed up for another track day Novemeber 22.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I'm plenty happy with myself, still lame to not have any real friends lol

I only have one real friend in the world and he lives in Michigan. Sometimes knowing your friends are situational or fake is better than actually having real friends. Plus be patient on the lady front, it's not like there aren't more girls out there if this one doesn't work out. This is a good time in your life to think about yourself and get your life set-up for what you want it to be. I've learned a lot in my late 20s and I'm just trying to pass it on! lol

In other news, signed up for another track day Novemeber 22.

Make friends there. Also did you get new tires yet? If you order a set of 225/45/17 RS3's for your stock wheels it'll transform the car.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I was just looking at Jordan's pics and California is the best place in the world for cool cars. I saw a yellow LF-A on my commute today. I see 458s weekly, I'm getting bored of them.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I only have one real friend in the world and he lives in Michigan. Sometimes knowing your friends are situational or fake is better than actually having real friends. Plus be patient on the lady front, it's not like there aren't more girls out there if this one doesn't work out. This is a good time in your life to think about yourself and get your life set-up for what you want it to be. I've learned a lot in my late 20s and I'm just trying to pass it on! lol

Make friends there. Also did you get new tires yet? If you order a set of 225/45/17 RS3's for your stock wheels it'll transform the car.
Thanks for the advice lol.

As for tires, no when I order tires I'm gonna order wheels at the same time, I've still got a lot to learn, so I'm not concerned with killing the stockers. I am ordering some pads though, and a master cylinder brace, because why not? :lol:

I was just looking at Jordan's pics and California is the best place in the world for cool cars. I saw a yellow LF-A on my commute today. I see 458s weekly, I'm getting bored of them.

I see a 458 pretty much daily, there are a ton of nice cars in my area too, but not quite at your level :lol:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I see a 458 pretty much daily, there are a ton of nice cars in my area too, but not quite at your level :lol:

There are a ton of nice cars in charlotte, but the great collections are all hiding. Dat Nascar money. Only time I've seen a bmw Z1 some dude was cruise down 485 with the doors down.

PS. I'll be your friend.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
You will learn more on RS3s. If you have $400 to spare put them on the stock wheels and keep em for track. Get cool wheels with whatever tires for street driving. The RS3s will add so much grip they will make the car less fun to drive on the street. The stock tires don't act at all like proper tires when pushed. They are fucking Prius tires. The sidewalls flex like a 13 year old soviet gymnast and the overall grip is on par with a shitty all season tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.