GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

how to search properly

HoldenKT7

Passed Driver's Ed
since every time i ask a damn question i am told to look it up or search, and i know where the search function is i guess i just don't know how to use it properly. Everytime i search what I'm looking for nothing pops up. If anybody could help me out i would spend less time annoying you all.

Albanator

I hate using the search function on the forums. Most of the time they will brin up really old threads and sometimes none at all... but if you go to google and type in Site:www.golfmkv.com then what you are looking for they will pop up through google.... you can even narrow down what your looking for through photos and key words. every forum that I have been on can do the same thing. I have been searching though this forum for about a week now and have found all of the items I have needed.

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
^this - I also would like to add, just search on Google and always put MKV in your search. Sometimes it brings up other forums like mygolftdi and others that are full of information as well. Sometimes other forums go into more detail then others and some are even linked to better information in the threads. I never use the search function on the actual forum. It sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
What's a brin?

Albanator

Brin it the scientific study of someone using a key board of in an inadequate way and not using the parameters of the home keys. Also know as a typo and I missed the G. Just like my sex life....lol kidding but yeah my bad I am sure they understood just fine though....

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Stop making threads before using the search function..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk