GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2+ GLI vs eodusn69 stage3 I guess vs random mustang on freeway

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
HEY, it was almost 112 mph trap speed on that run!!!!!! On the reals though you inflated my ego by quoting my times:wub:. We will see very soon what the 100 octane tune can do for me with a little weight reduction:thumbsup: I am hoping for a 12.3x@114, but would be satisfied with a 12.4x@113:biggrin:

That being said an older dude at my local track(Kilcare) has a 5.0 with DRs, intake, tune, and x-pipe i think:iono: ran consistent low 12s@115+ every time. I did get an awesome complement from him the first time we went head to head. "Hey young man, I looked in my rear view mirror around the 1/8 mile mark and didnt see you and just assumed your car broke at the starting line, thats a quick little car you've got there"

You got a good car man! And you can drive. I just give respect where it's due. Your car always makes me think twice about the MKV next to me when I line up at the track lol

TSiUG

sleeper...
You got a good car man! And you can drive. I just give respect where it's due. Your car always makes me think twice about the MKV next to me when I line up at the track lol

:thumbsup: