GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2008 MKV R32 CW

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
For sale or trade: 2008 VW R32 $13k OBO (any questions please feel free to ask, but please read full ad first!) (For trade I'm interested in RWD only!)

Well the time has come, my R32 is going up for sale. If you know anyone interested please share. I absolutely love this car, but it's time for someone else to enjoy it who will use it more. It has little blemishes here and there and is by no means perfect. Mechanically she's ready for another 100k miles!

All maintenance up to date including all timing chains, guides, etc for timing service. All fluids have been regularly changed.

The car was used on the autocross track at Lime Rock for 3 days. All fluids were changed after each session. Otherwise was just driven on the street and garaged majority of the time.

Modifications:
E-tuners custom ECU & DSG tunes
Magnaflow Touring catback exhaust
034 Street density engine, trans, dogbone mounts
034 subframe inserts for both front and rear
Bilstein PSS10 Coilovers
TTRS Front Brakes (370mm)
Neuspeed RSE52 wheels (2 sets of wanted, one with winter tires and other with summers)
Stud Kit all around for wheels
Stereo Upgrades: JL Audio amp, JL Audio sub, hertz components in doors, hertz 6.5's in rear, Kenwood Head unit
Euro LED Tails

Contact: mario@drtechy.com (preferrred), or text 201-500-5202, if ad is up the car is still for sale and available, please don't contact just to ask if it's available.