GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocars build thread

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Injectors came back from Canada, had all of them cleaned and balanced. It was the only place I could find that cleaned DI injectors the right way. Glad I did it because apparently one of the RS4s was hanging open from debris and the aux injectors were full of a misterious white gunk. They also replaced all of the seals with e85 resistant ones and changed the injector inlet screens from the OE plastic to stainless

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Had a feeling the alternator bracket kit I bought from INA was not positioning the alternator pulley parallel with the crank pulley, so I borrowed a pulley alignment laser from work and checked it and I was right. It's about 1.5mm off so I'll have to shim it out. The laser line should be on the center peak of the alternator pulley. Don't buy from INA unless you want parts that weren't designed correctly.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Yea, weve had a talk about Issam before lol. Sorry to hear that. People rant and rave about his shit. Fuck if im using his super ultra cnc cut rms for tsi...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Little update. Adjustable cam gear arrived from Germany finally.

How was it dealing with Bar-tek? There are a few pieces I'm looking to get from them with shipping back and forth.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Well, I'm glad I'm not in a hurry, I was going to get the billet shaft and bearing modification for the trans. (have to send part to them) so that'll probably end up being a 3 month process.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Oh I thought you were doing away with the aux injectors?
Im so fucking pumped to see this thing running!