GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JanK's (Mr.President) Build Thread/ Progression

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Got this in the mail, PTP's firewall blanket.

JanK

Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Got a 3 bar MAP sensor from the dealer, because the eBay one was sketchy. Having the trouble finding the time to do stuff on my car, hopefully it'll be better in a week.

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
I asked about the dual phase bolts. They said its best to contact someone at Mackin Industries to see if they have a distributor in Europe that can order them for you.

Otherwise, JRP can ship to you but it'll be expensive. The bolts were $300 Canadian and they say it's around $150 for tracked shipping. Last resort option at least.

JanK

Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
I asked about the dual phase bolts. They said its best to contact someone at Mackin Industries to see if they have a distributor in Europe that can order them for you.

Otherwise, JRP can ship to you but it'll be expensive. The bolts were $300 Canadian and they say it's around $150 for tracked shipping. Last resort option at least.

Alright, thanks a lot!

JanK

Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Went to the dyno today, still on my Revo tune so I wanted to see the difference before I switch to the DM tune.

Results (Average of 3 runs, 4th gear pull, Dynostar): 329.3WHP @ 5831 RPM / 487.6Nm @ 4439 RPM

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Wow, I didn't notice this before. What's next on the list?

JanK

Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Dude... You still around? Not seen you post in way too long!

Dude! Sadly, sold my car and got a boring Golf 7 2.0 TDI R-line :lol:

Next car will be something to start posting build threads for though.. need some cash flow and an idea of what to do first :headbang: