GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got a truck cause Murica and Texas!!!

Car(s)
Subaru
bought a truck yesterday. someone smashed my wife's car and we used the money to get a truck. it needs a little work but all around solid truck. figured id share.

needs all new bushings, and cv axles. already fixed the a/c, but needs a new fan controller thing inside the cab. those are like $150 though :mad:. going to try hitting up a junkyard for one.

Car(s)
Subaru
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427150496.088542.jpg

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Congrats! I don't see any chance of rollover..hehe..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Assuming this has the 305? They didn't make many short bed single cabs with the 350.

Don't like it all, but not mine. Enjoy it.

Car(s)
Subaru
Ordered all the essential parts to where I feel safer in it. Started on some things but I'm too busy to do the others. I did the spark plugs and wires. In a few weeks I hope to have new endlinks, camber bolts, polyurethane bushings, and cv axles

Pics of how well this thing was taken care of haha.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428081972.185988.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428081978.704845.jpg

Car(s)
Subaru
Wife and I took it off-roading. I should have known better with the bad cv axles. All changed now with new sway bar Polly bushings and endlinks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429411826.291333.jpg

Car(s)
Subaru
I think it has a 4" suspension lift and 2" body. I want to remove the body lift. The truck is kinda a pos... Chevy... But I bought a lot of crap to make it at least good to drive. Just slowly getting things done here and there.

Next fix is the camber angel. Outside of the tyres are getting worn