GOLFMKV

Official Northern Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I don't really know to be honest. All I do know is that I got ripped off because I bought it used and the display has never really worked. It takes decent pictures, but not amazing pictures. But yeah, it couldn't get a picture of that fuse panel at all. I had a steady hand too.

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Funny thing is..both of your fuse panels look the same... mine looks different as far as fuses that are occupied / not occupied. wonder if its because mine is a package 2?

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
30 is an open fuse just bend the metal on the end of the wire to get better contact and stick it in there, should be a tight fit

Heh..ill probably just end up buying an add a circuit... me and electricity do NOT get along. Me sticking wires into fuse blocks = sure recipie for problems.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
so matt how did u like the evo?

It was nice. I just wish it didn't have so much power so that he could have beat on it somewhat. Seems ironic that it's got that much power and he has to shift at 2000rpm's because he's worried of getting pulled over. Defeats the point. But yeah, it was cool. I would have headed over to where they were going, but it was 1:00am already.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Funny thing is..both of your fuse panels look the same... mine looks different as far as fuses that are occupied / not occupied. wonder if its because mine is a package 2?

Do you have a picture of your fuse panel? The only things that would make it different if it is different at all is the heated seats, maybe the climatronic, and maybe the electric lumbar. Because that's all that's different right? Ed's got a Pkg 0 and I've got a Pkg 1.

phunkstar

Go Kart Champion
It was nice. I just wish it didn't have so much power so that he could have beat on it somewhat. Seems ironic that it's got that much power and he has to shift at 2000rpm's because he's worried of getting pulled over. Defeats the point. But yeah, it was cool. I would have headed over to where they were going, but it was 1:00am already.

he didnt build a car for the street so its ok to have that much power lol, his seats are hard to get in/out of though and smells like no cat inside of the car worse than outside.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
he didnt build a car for the street so its ok to have that much power lol, his seats are hard to get in/out of though and smells like no cat inside of the car worse than outside.

Really? Yeah, well, does he track the car at all? I mean, yeah, he uses it on the 1/4 mile track, but anything else?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
oh he couldnt meet us at the streets cause he gets kicked out everytime he comes...

Yeah, what was the deal with that? He's only 17 for God's sake. Is it because everyone is jealous of his car and they pick fights and then security gets involved and they kick him out?

phunkstar

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, what was the deal with that? He's only 17 for God's sake. Is it because everyone is jealous of his car and they pick fights and then security gets involved and they kick him out?

yeah thats exactly why, and its gay, anyway he only tracks it at a 1/4 mile, otherwise 862whp with current set up is hard to auto x it and its going back to the shop on monday

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Do you have a picture of your fuse panel? The only things that would make it different if it is different at all is the heated seats, maybe the climatronic, and maybe the electric lumbar. Because that's all that's different right? Ed's got a Pkg 0 and I've got a Pkg 1.

ask and ye shall receive.

fuse 002 (Medium).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.