GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Tuned RS3 running in the 9's @144mph in the 1/4

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Wish that 2.5T was an affordable swap

x2 - if I had thought I could have put one in my MKV and make it street legal in California I would have spent the money instead of what I am doing. I would have done it just for the sound...

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Dude, it makes 400 stock, I’d be good with that in the R

Yup, chipped and downpipe and you are at about 460-470 to the wheels. Bigger TTE turbo and fueling and you are at 700ish.

I am hoping my MKV when finally fired up and tuned will hit high 400's whp. I am also having it setup for E85 which I will do a bit later and hope to hit over 500. Just no AWD but it will be fun anyway.

golfballer78

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' R32 dsg
Isn’t the next R supposed to get that motor? or a detuned variant? The TTRS & RS3 where gonna be limited runs in the states as understood. That’s why initial mark-up went to 100k .but congrats to the few who can afford the buy in, let alone the builds. ��*♂️

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Isn’t the next R supposed to get that motor? or a detuned variant? The TTRS & RS3 where gonna be limited runs in the states as understood. That’s why initial mark-up went to 100k .but congrats to the few who can afford the buy in, let alone the builds. ��*♂️

I heard of hybrid technology (gas motor drives front - electric drives the rear) and electronically boosted turbos but no TTRS motor.

For 100K you can make a lot of cars fast.