GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Picture required in fs thread

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Can we make pictures a requirement in for sale threads? We've got too many lazy ass people who won't post a picture but they bump the thread daily. It's pure laziness.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
I put pictures after I get interest. Yes I'm lazy. No, idgaf what you think.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Can we make pictures a requirement in for sale threads? We've got too many lazy ass people who won't post a picture but they bump the thread daily. It's pure laziness.

I agree, and itll stop any scams of people who dont have the item at all.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
I put pictures after I get interest. Yes I'm lazy. No, idgaf what you think.

I didnt ask you, nor do you control it you lazy fuck. Go post pictures of your nasty blue green rimzzz.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
I can tell you as a potential buyer of some items, if there's no pictures posted, I'll typically not even inquire. It gives the appearance that someone is either trying to hide something or they're just plain lazy and can't take the extra few minutes to post a few pictures.

I also think there should be a minimum post count/membership time before anyone can sell. But seeing this forum is probably one of the the poorest managed ones I've ever seen, I know that's not going to happen.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
Yeah there's no admins to address any of the problems, so nothing's going to happen regardless.

You got it :thumbsup:

MKVDave

Ready to race!
On my old car forum there would be a requirement of pictures - but in the picture you needed to have a piece of paper with your username, date, and the forums site IE: "MKVDave, June 16th 2012, Golfmkv.com" and it helped a lot. Made the purchase feel more secure in a sense. They also had a 45 Day and 30 post minimum before you could even LOOK at the classified section, which also rooted out people just coming on to scam. Which a couple of our members have been a victim in just within the last couple months. I know I'm new but I think it'd help a lot if this was actually taken into consideration and became a requirement, but I haven't seen a single moderator on this site yet so.. fuck it. Buyer beware right?
:smile:

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I see mods used to roam. DPHAM something or other. But yeah. Pictures should be a requirement. It would help sales, scams, and overall forum quality.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Also with Tapatalk and cellphones there's no excuse. It's not 2006.

Tr!tan!um

Schnellen geher!
Car(s)
2008 GTI, white
R6forum.com can be nazi strict, but the FS section is top notch. must be a member for 60 days, location required in the title, price and pics required in the first post or it'll get shut down in mere hours. unlike here.