GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malaysian Golf GTi MkV owner !!??

Xeon

Guys,

I ordered my 08 GTi in Candy White from VWM in johor bahru!

anyone know how can i replace the center console? i dont like it in plain plastic =(

lets hook up soon!

en.elle

Nick
Anyone here?

nicasio

welcome - WTS KW V2 & ABT 19' Rims

Hi all GTi owners in Malaysia,

I'm new to this forum and would like to say hello to everyone. Just wanted to let you guys know that i wanted to let it go my KW V2 (5 months old- never tracked) & ABT 19' Rims (5 mths old-no curb rash).
Please offer..
Looking something hardcore...

vnkn23

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
Hey guys, How come this thread is so quiet now? everyone migrated to another website or anything? Anywho... just dropping in to say hi. lets get this started again shall we?

VDubGuy

Car(s)
07 Golf GTi
Hi guys,

Have cracked and scraped my ABT front lower lip and am changing back to stock. I'm just going to paint it and be done with it. Unfortunately KL roads, bumps and ramps have done the ABT lower lip in. In my opinion its too low for KL. Any experience with regards to other brand front bumpers or lower lips in KL? ie Charactere, Osir, Oettinger, Rieger? Any comments will help me decide for a different brand front bumper/ lower lip spoiler or to go back to stock. Thanks! Btw, my GTi is stock with the ABT bodykit and quadpipes....

Epwerkz

Ready to race!
has anyone in malaysia upgrade their dsg software using giac stage 1?

mkv93

hi guys, anyone has a japan spec mkv upgrade to apr stage 1? i am wondering if upgraded is it effect the engine by using 95 petrol sometimes. thks..