GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just a moment for thanks...

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Just want to thank everyone that has helped myself and others and continue to do so. I also want thank those just coming here to learn and be the next gen of helpers for future visitors as you keep this format alive. Obviously, this model has inspired passion in us and will likely continue doing so for future purchasers of it as well. We still see 40 year old MK1's out there on the road and I hope we keep as many MK5's out there right alongside its predecessors.

So, good on all of you...:drinking:

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2009 GLI, 2016 GTI
You don't know me but thank you for being such a great contributor to the community. I've spent many hours here and on the Mk6 forum the past 2 years and always see your posts pop up when I'm searching the forums.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
...and thank you.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Someone needs to setup a GOLFMKV gathering sometime, maybe we can all go to Indy and help Eric finish his car.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
You're just anxious to have it revealed...patience! :lol:

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
Youu know, I was thinking thr same.
I thank all the people who has commited their time and effort to help others.
Much much respect.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
No, I am not moving on....likely keeping this MK5 as long as it lives. I do hope to get a MK7 Golf R, used, one day and drop an IMS780 into it...because wouldn't mind, and would hope to be, doing this after some folks in Utah ( http://www.irozmotorsport.com/mqb-ims-turbo-kits/ ) got done with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o4xHr5zxBk

Yeah, just was thinking of how much I've learned from everyone here and grateful others show up trying to learn, having just purchased their used mk5's. There was already much knowledge here when I joined. I didn't join until I had had the car for four years. I did all my research, mainly with Eurotuner Mag articles because I didn't even have a computer until late 2010...because old and didn't think I would ever have a need for a computer, wrong(had to go back to school after an on the job injury and later came VCDS :happyanim:). I had already installed my K04 by the time I joined and just loved driving the car and then loved learning about it.

So, just grateful for everyone who was here, still here, and just coming here to keep it all going...because priceless. :drinking: ←thankful for beer in green bottles as well.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Yeah, sorta taken root...

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
:bowvw: