GOLFMKV

T-Boned

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
I didnt want to comment on this b/c I would sound racist...but wtf. No she was black, ass ugly, and about 30.

Probably should have kept race out of it...unless you was hit by Alicia Keys,Beyonce,Halle Berry or Gabrielle Union.Who are black (somewhat) but not ass ugly.

What is ass ugly by the way??

:bellyroll:

LBVdubin

Baggin aint easy
Probably should have kept race out of it...unless you was hit by Alicia Keys,Beyonce,Halle Berry or Gabrielle Union.Who are black (somewhat) but not ass ugly.

What is ass ugly by the way??

:bellyroll:

Probably, but I really don't care. I hate with a passion the politically correct police. Should I have said a mild appearanced African American in her middle age? To be completely honest I am not at all attracted to black chicks, period. Nothing to do with race, thats just how I feel.

As far as "ass ugly," like a non aesthetically pleasing appearance? haha best way I can put it.

GermanInfluence

Ready to race!
You could easily left race out of it and just said she was ugly...

It helps people to draw a mental picture.

Your comment is the kind of thing that fuels the "omg, that's racist" attitude.

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
Probably, but I really don't care. I hate with a passion the politically correct police. Should I have said a mild appearanced African American in her middle age? To be completely honest I am not at all attracted to black chicks, period. Nothing to do with race, thats just how I feel.

As far as "ass ugly," like a non aesthetically pleasing appearance? haha best way I can put it.

LOLOLOL.....yeah.....sounds better....never know who might be half black/hispanic female reading this thread.But than again I'm not into black chicks either................:bellyroll: or white.......or spanish............:bellyroll:

LBVdubin

Baggin aint easy
I just realized your in NY....LOL............upstate?

haha no i'm not a nigger, jew, fag hatin, shotgun bolstering redneck with a cow farm if thats what your thinking.

i live in urban westchester.

and I assume you think I'm white too, I could be mexican or asian for all you know.

Gyntry

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 Golf R
Damn, this makes me feel better about being hit in the parking lot the other day. $4000 worth of dmg here.

Make that $5517.35.