Illuminati
Global warming isnt real

2012 isnt real

Illuminati and NWO is cool

911 im 50/50 on, might be a cover up

LBVdubin

Baggin aint easy
I'll start...here's a couple of good ones

This is, to my knowledge, the most convincing 9/11 theory alive.
[/QUOTE]

NWO
[/QUOTE]

WW3
[/QUOTE]

I see it all now, history books in 50 years:

WW3 begins with the attack on the twin towers, just like the attack on pearl harbor...

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Global warming isnt real

truth. there's a new report out that say the original reports from the temperature stations around the world weren't stationary and all the readings were in different places every time they took them. They've redone them and found no significant change.

Take that Al Gore. with that being said, my next car will be cat-less.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion

futbolking

Come from yard
Car(s)
2008 4Runner
"The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working"

LBVdubin

Baggin aint easy
Okay heres our plan...i mean strategy.

OWAD-Organization for world auto domination (Code name: Organization for West American Dad's)

TOP SECRET: this is a disclaimer, anything having anything to do with anything in this thread must not be revealed to any of the following:

1.)Government officials*
2.)Civilians*
3.)UFO's from planet Neptune**

*=In the event that information is disclosed to either category 1, category 2, or both category 1 and category 2 unscrupulii, you, your GTI, and your baby sister's best friends stuffed teddy bear Jeffery that you got her for her 3rd birthday will be terrorized.

**=In the event that information is disclosed to a category 3 unscrupulii, you mustn't worry...because you will probably already be burning in a scorching hot vat of acidic martian feces by this time.

By signing your name

here_______________

you agree to all of the above.

OPERATION: MUGNO

STRATEGY:

This strategy calls for strategic global extermination of every and all inferior races, i.e: Honda's, Hyundai's, Toyota's(Gas Petal effected species need not be harmed, since they will die a natural and horrid death ravaging into a brick wall at 10mph).

COMMUNICATION:

We will set up teams world wide, and we shall utilize the world wide communication network(code name: Internetz) to set up base camps and strategy implementation sites.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANYONE ASSUME THEIR CIVILIAN NAME! Only OWAD approved alias's will acceptable.

IMPLEMENTATION:

Beginning on January 1, 2012 we shall commence Operation Mugno at precisely 11:11AM. Capturing all non-OWAD approved vehicles and sending them to their respective junk-yard concentration parts, where they will be stripped of all their precious valuables and then one by one fed into the crusher of death.

Please sign and return this form WITHOUT A RETURN ADDRESS to

OWAD
911 Illuminati Ln.
moonlandersville, NM 00001

CITIZENS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myfast_GTI

Super User
I find the timing of all the Toyota recalls funny... with government vested interest in GM and Chrysler, and Toyota being one of the biggest car manufacturers around (and a leading seller in the US). They have in my opionion, the most to lose out of any of the other competition.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, however this was a thought I had.