GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale OEM LED MK5 GTI TAILLIGHTS

EuroGTIinUSA

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
i was selling them for $600 because one light is signed by Randy Jackson from American Idol and the other is signed by Memphis Bleek and ill even sign one....

felix_r32

racecar
I am local and I am interested but I am scared now to meet with the seller, he might key my car and I might catch cancer. Karma is a bitch. I hope the OP gets cancer in his testicels!

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
you are the only herb ass here.
Trying to make some money quick.
Come on man, you ain't the smart one here.
And you probably feel stupid as hell right now.

felix_r32

racecar
you are the only herb ass here.
Trying to make some money quick.
Come on man, you ain't the smart one here.
And you probably feel stupid as hell right now.

nah on his books he thinks the whole world is herbs and deserves to catch cancer and their cars to be keyed but he is right :bellyroll:

Alik4041

Habibi!
Car(s)
08 Jetta Wolfsburg
I am local and I am interested but I am scared now to meet with the seller, he might key my car and I might catch cancer. Karma is a bitch. I hope the OP gets cancer in his testicels!

:lol: I will always view this thread to cheer me up

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
I honestly don't see what the big deal is?

People bought PS3s and XBoxes for retail prices when they just came out, then sold them for 3 times as much...no one said a word. People sell their used iPhones for same price they bought them for, or even more after using them for a year. So what's the big deal?

If everyone is out of these LED tails, you want a set badly and are willing to pay $600, then he has every right to charge you a premium (ECS has them in stock though :iono:). Supply vs demand constitutes the price. Dealers charged more for R8 because demand was higher than supply, same thing happened when new R32s were out...people paid $4-5K more just to be the first ones to own it.

I agree OP should have kept his cool, but hey...he can charge whatever he wants for these, no matter how much he paid. Then it's up to you to make a counter offer.

Alik4041

Habibi!
Car(s)
08 Jetta Wolfsburg
Oh boy looks like we got a tuff guy here. Nothin beats an E-Thug. Too bad none of this would be true if we were in person. O btw, i thought you were done with this site.

+1 stick to your word, say bye to pedoBEAR and GTFO!

Alik4041

Habibi!
Car(s)
08 Jetta Wolfsburg
I honestly don't see what the big deal is?

People bought PS3s and XBoxes for retail prices when they just came out, then sold them for 3 times as much...no one said a word. People sell their used iPhones for same price they bought them for, or even more after using them for a year. So what's the big deal?

If everyone is out of these LED tails, you want a set badly and are willing to pay $600, then he has every right to charge you a premium (ECS has them in stock though :iono:). Supply vs demand constitutes the price. Dealers charged more for R8 because demand was higher than supply, same thing happened when new R32s were out...people paid $4-5K more just to be the first ones to own it.

I agree OP should have kept his cool, but hey...he can charge whatever he wants for these, no matter how much he paid. Then it's up to you to make a counter offer.

I think he deserves it because of the following:
This guy is a straight douche, i originally found a seller, bought the lights to see if it was a good seller and whatnot, paid full price, then after that I started the group buy and made a deal with the seller that if the deal went through I would get money refunded back so that I would get the lights discounted rather than full price (which I paid ahead of time) and this asshat tried to undercut me so he could save a few bucks, so he started a new one using all of my information and shafted me so I had to pay well over what they all paid when I was the one who originally organized it. So now i'm returning the favor.

It's funny that now he is trying to profit $150+ for used taillights after he went a-wall on me.

Here is the seller that did the deal
http://cgi.ebay.de/orig-VW-LED-Ruec...ile_Zubehör?hash=item562eeb76f3#ht_3000wt_930
If you really want them contact them directly, they speak english and will ship to you using DHL international express

Yes, I did. I found the seller and bought first to make sure they were true OEM, quality and a reputable seller.
Then when creating the deal the seller agreed to refund money back to me so i could get the discounted rate if the sale went through, hence my motivation. I gave the buyers all the seller's information and he took it upon himself to try to negotiate a new deal, contacted the seller asking for a lower price and they kicked me to the curb saying "thanks for the info, we're gonna go do our own thing now" so i got shafted and never got my refund so I could get the discounted group buy rate, but I was the guinea pig for testing out the seller originally, so I guess once I validated it, this guy felt he didn't need my help any more, and didnt feel that I should get the discounted group buy price.

Whatever, what goes around comes around, he'll get his.