GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My baby died today :(

Johnny

I'm Here for the Gangbang
i'm still debating as to what car to get, maybe tomorrow i'll start a new thread..."If you could go back in time would you get a gti or something else?"

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
so i got my rental, baby blue hyundai accent....

ahhhhh sooki sooki now! :happyanim:

Can you say neutral drops and and tray sliding?!:thumbup:

ZING

Ready to race!
rofl...a fucking yaris....that's insulting.

My daily car is a Yaris.

I love the yaris.. especially the hatch.. no clue why I just want one.

one of my projects I want to do is a yaris with a prius motor in it and a turbo :)

haha, when you do decide to do that join us over in yarisworld.com, would love to see that.

Imadeit

Rookie Tuner
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Wow Johnny...well at least the rear crash test ratings are good (test case provided by Johnny). BTW does your neck and back hurt, are you suffering from emotional distress or depression because I know I would be. You could get paid SON!...and then of course buy another VW...and put a steel trident on the top so that if any dumbass SUV rearends you, they get stabbed in the eyeballs....once less moron in the world.

Johnny

I'm Here for the Gangbang
i got like a mild concussion and some soreness but think i'll be ok...as for a tsi, idk.
The dealer i got my gti from has a laser blue gli in stock which i might consider, I'm weighing my options, might go rwd (genesis coupe or camaro), awd (09 wrx) or something else (v6 accord coupe, c30, speed3). Not sure at all, going to see after i get the official word that its totaled.

rs_hunter

Ich blute VW-Blau & weiße
Not how it works, technically the car he hit by being pushed into it by the suv was his fault for not having enough distance inbetween him and the car infront of him. If the insurance company sucks or if the driver has shit coverage they can try to play games

Insurance companies almost always like to play games...

yg17

Ready to race!
Not how it works, technically the car he hit by being pushed into it by the suv was his fault for not having enough distance inbetween him and the car infront of him. If the insurance company sucks or if the driver has shit coverage they can try to play games

Even if there's enough distance between him and the car in front of him, isn't it logical to think that a giant SUV going at a high enough rate of speed (and I bet it was going pretty damn fast looking at the rear hatch damage) would be enough to push him several feet forward into the car in front of him?

ZING

Ready to race!
You're assuming that he bought it in the US. Some counties have up to a 100% tax on new car purchases.

That was actually my point. I am not bragging about it. I cry every night for the fact that I bought a Yaris for the same price as a GTi in the States. And people always assume that we are all living in the US.