The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Looks really good !

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
car looks great.. dig the tails. match up the side markers etc. I'd get the open fog light grill's add's something nice to the front in UG imo. :thumbsup:

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
very nice dude. tastefully modded. def do a little something to the front grill and red line and it'd be perfect.

greyo8gti

I'm a good driver
Car(s)
08 GTi
Yeah. im looking at the open fog but I want to pick up an intercooler first. The front bumper is getting shaved at somepoint so ther go the side markers. Im tossed up between a Rabbit front or keeping the GTi front. I hit a turkey and it did some damage so we'll see what happens with that. Also the mirrors will be matched with the roof with smoked signals. I'll keep you guys posted.

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
Yeah. im looking at the open fog but I want to pick up an intercooler first. The front bumper is getting shaved at somepoint so ther go the side markers. Im tossed up between a Rabbit front or keeping the GTi front. I hit a turkey and it did some damage so we'll see what happens with that. Also the mirrors will be matched with the roof with smoked signals. I'll keep you guys posted.

turkey ay? u sure u didnt kill some little kid crossing the street? i hear that's a felony in CT :yikes:

greyo8gti

I'm a good driver
Car(s)
08 GTi
Lol. It seems the turkeys were out for blood that week. When I called my insurance co. they said it was the 3rd "turkey related" claim that day!