Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF

Engine Specs:
BMW 4.4 V8 Turbo
555hp @ 5750 - 6000 rpm
0-60: 4.4~4.7
DCT Tranny - I believe this is the first BMW SUV to be equipped with the dual clutch system.

Last edited:

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
Oh word of advice, if you have some cash, order a X6M and have it Export ready, you'll make a killing ;) (just a tip)

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
I believe this is the first SUV to be equipped with the dual clutch system.

first beemer?

'coz the pretty sure the tig and the toureg are avail with DSG now...

not 100% but..

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
I forgot about the Tig, but thanks for correcting me. Well we could say it's the first high powered SUV with the DCT/DSG.

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
This will be cheaper than the Cayenne Turbo, and you do get free service (market pitch)

Pirate King

King of Pirates
fucking stupid. i'd take an ml63 over both anyday.

I would not buy an ml. I have never heard anybody have anything positive about them. My dad's X5 has been relatively problem free since we got it in 2003 but my friend's ml has had nothing but problems.

I would never buy a X6M and X5M either. X6 is hideous and I would not buy a car I thought was hideous. Depending on the price I would rather just buy a used 4.8is X5 over the M. then again I would not buy an X5 because I do not like SUVs. I love wagons though.

Pirate King

King of Pirates
buddy's dad's had one for 2 years. it's been great so far

The second generation may be, and probably is more reliable than the first gen. I have only known people who own the first generation ML though.

I didn't realize the ML 63 was such a beast. DAMN! I never gave it any thought because I'd only heard bad things about MLs. I still wouldn't buy it but I definitely respect it more now.