GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

dazzag

Ready to race!
Made some centre cap/decals for my futuras which should be arriving soon.

I think they turned out ok for my first attempt. I also made a VW decal but i fuc*ed it up.

Attachments

• oz_caps_001.jpg
    oz_caps_001.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 473
  • oz_caps_002.jpg
    oz_caps_002.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 397
  • oz_caps_003.jpg
    oz_caps_003.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 398
  • oz_caps_004.jpg
    oz_caps_004.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 401
  • oz_caps_005.jpg
    oz_caps_005.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 402

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Those look great!

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Driving home, car's ESP light came on and went into limp mode.

Intercooler hose popped off slightly. Luckily I had my vag-com with me and after I put the hose back on, I was able to clear the codes and go on my merry way.

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
got some presents from the UPS guy. Repairs will go down in the morning!

shortwagen

Banned
Car(s)
Black Egg
Made some centre cap/decals for my futuras which should be arriving soon.

I think they turned out ok for my first attempt. I also made a VW decal but i fuc*ed it up.

wanna make more of these for selling?? :smile:

dazzag

Ready to race!
wanna make more of these for selling?? :smile:

I need to do a bit of testing first to see how they hold up on the wheels.

Also i need a bit more practice with the doming resin a couple of the decals have some tiny air bubbles i think i might have heated them to much.

rypars93

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
I need to do a bit of testing first to see how they hold up on the wheels.

Also i need a bit more practice with the doming resin a couple of the decals have some tiny air bubbles i think i might have heated them to much.
Definitely interested in buying some too

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
I have some type of odd rattle noise coming from my center console near the arm rest area. It's hard to describe the noise... best I can describe it is if you put a marble inside that center console and it knocks up against the sides when turning left and right really fast. It only happens at super low speeds over uneven surfaces. Are there any common rattles in the ebrake/center console/arm rest area??

I've narrowed the rattle down to somewhere in the middle of the dash. It's not even really a rattle, more of a knocking like something is banging back and forth. When I changed out my HU out a few weeks ago I dropped a screw and it might of went inside one of the air ducts :frown: It's probably going to be impossible to remove. So its either that damn screw or possibly the steering wheel control wiring harness banging up against the air duct somewhere. I'll be switching to a new HU later this week so hopefully I can troubleshoot more.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
the ignition lock all of a sudden decided to not work today. Now I have to fidget with the key for 10 min to get it to start the car. Any idea what could have caused this when it has not been getting progressively worse or anything?

jetro_b73tz

GTI = Got Turbo Inside
Car(s)
GTI MK5
hmmm, car wash... LOL

lyonsroar

GTI newb...
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
as in fake cf or fake rims? cause they look like good reps. :biggrin:

The wheels are real and the centercaps appear to be real BBS centercaps judging by the part number and 'BBS GERMANY' embossed on the back...however bbs has never made a red cf center cap. I found red CF stickers that look exactly like my centercaps online though.

SO what I think the PO did was put the fake red cf stickers over real bbs centercaps. Lol

I ordered new red stickers from china. Will report back when they come in...next year sometime. Lol

RedRims

Valves cleaned.