GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How ran down is your R32?

leftcoastR32

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW R32-Titan 4x4
#1839 I picked up three weeks ago had 130,000mi on it. Drives like a car with 50k on it! The guy I bought it from had taken care of it from day 1. And he just replaced and upgraded anything that could or might fail. The car is a beast...granted its lived all of its life in SoCal.

Edit: I do have to say that the ac compressor is maybe on its last leg. It kicks out cold air but sometimes will take up to 5mins to get going.

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
#1839 I picked up three weeks ago had 130,000mi on it. Drives like a car with 50k on it! The guy I bought it from had taken care of it from day 1. And he just replaced and upgraded anything that could or might fail. The car is a beast...granted its lived all of its life in SoCal.

Edit: I do have to say that the ac compressor is maybe on its last leg. It kicks out cold air but sometimes will take up to 5mins to get going.

About the AC. I thought I had a refrigerant leak since it was taking around 10-15 minutes for the cold air to come out. But turned out to be the compressor. Getting it replaced next weekend.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
In had a clients r in on Friday and it had more than 300000klm. He stated he had no major engine or dsg issues. Just always kept it serviced on time at vw however his interior looked and sounded like it had 10000000klms. Recaro sportster side walls had completely collapsed , steering wheel stitching had cone away and all the soft touch plastics(door handles ect) were past finished! Also his suspension needed replacing I could feel and here they were blown. All that is expected I suppose expesially as its just a golf to this guy.(it's his and his workers run around)
Made my 07 look at its best and this was an 09.