GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

whats happening....

Mrvdub444

I'VE GOT A LEMON!
Car(s)
Candy White MKV
So, went out to my car after lunch for a afternoon start (don't judge me) decided to revv the engine a little. I also put on my stock resonator back on yesterday. Anyway, revv the engine it feel like a v8, why. What could cause this, the car was in park and it was jolting forward..? any suggestions? But while driving, its perfectly fine.

matteo716

Muddy GTI guy
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Loose motor mounts?

Mrvdub444

I'VE GOT A LEMON!
Car(s)
Candy White MKV
I only have stock motor mounts. Never touched them.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
So you went out to your car, cold started it, and just started revving it in park? Maybe you should stop doing that.

Mrvdub444

I'VE GOT A LEMON!
Car(s)
Candy White MKV
basically, why is that bad? Explain it tooooo meeee.

garrett2

Mia, I'm a cop.
It could be the stock mounts, just a rough guess without seeing or knowing more.. BSH has a nice kit.

Mrvdub444

I'VE GOT A LEMON!
Car(s)
Candy White MKV
All the mounts?

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
basically, why is that bad? Explain it tooooo meeee.

Well it is hard on your engine for one. There is a reason you are supposed to wait for the car to come to operating temperature before going into the higher RPMs. You wouldn't stick your dick into a women's asshole without some foreplay and lube, so why do it to your engine? The jerking of your car is it saying "please stop going in dry". Also you probably look like a fucking tool sitting in a parking lot revving your car.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
So today, I got in the car, started it and it started making noise but when I turn the car off the noise goes away. Why is that?

Mrvdub444

I'VE GOT A LEMON!
Car(s)
Candy White MKV
Well it is hard on your engine for one. There is a reason you are supposed to wait for the car to come to operating temperature before going into the higher RPMs. You wouldn't stick your dick into a women's asshole without some foreplay and lube, so why do it to your engine? The jerking of your car is it saying "please stop going in dry". Also you probably look like a fucking tool sitting in a parking lot revving your car.

Hahahahah you sir are funny.

Mrvdub444

I'VE GOT A LEMON!
Car(s)
Candy White MKV
Thanks for your help guys. Can always count on you.

Mrvdub444

I'VE GOT A LEMON!
Car(s)
Candy White MKV
Could be a lose pendulum mount... Or that nice tune you just got with dat high power to wheel ratio

Sent from my iPhone

+1 definitely the wheel ratio lol.