GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMKV CONFESSIONAL

I cried during the Pokemon movie as well. Especially at the end where the 2 Pikachus were slapping each other. :cry::cry:

what pokemon movie was that? the end of the only pokemon movie i remember is when ash turns to stone and the pokemon magically bring him back with their tears. fucking mewtwo

i've been awake about 4 hours and can't remember how many times i've jerked off today.

bahahahhahaha. ever since regular sex, the ability to jerk off for me has gone away. sometimes i even WANT to but nothing does it for me but my lady. E.D?

utekineir

Banned
give it a couple years, your hand and not having to grab a handful of tissues before a mess drips out onto the bed/couch/carpet will be the refreshing switch

give it a couple years, your hand and not having to grab a handful of tissues before a mess drips out onto the bed/couch/carpet will be the refreshing switch

haha. this "live update" thing this forum has is hilarious. you edited/added on at least 4 times. what made me laugh the hardest was the addition of "/couch"

edit: and then "/carpet" XD

utekineir

Banned
its great,

hope she doesn't read this site to check up on me, then again if she does it'll at least be understood why i fall asleep on the couch tonight.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
what pokemon movie was that? the end of the only pokemon movie i remember is when ash turns to stone and the pokemon magically bring him back with their tears. fucking mewtwo

I believe it's the first one. The clones were fighting each then mew and mewtwo duke it out.

bat23

Rolling high n slow
At least you have kids to watch them with, i look like a loser watching them by myself.

Every TV in my house always has Nick on it when you turn it on from my youngest son Ive caught myself many times just not turning it even when they werent home.