GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I was wondering if that was something that I was doing wrong. It fit okay, would've been better if the MAP flange was 90* from where it was. Also had to remove the small fan, don't remember offhand if that was because of the throttle body pipe or some other reason.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yeah they are. I wouldn't really be opposed to running an aftermarket fan switch. The bigger fan is the fan control module, so I'm not sure how you'd get rid of it and keep factory control.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Look who I randomly ran into last night...

Attachments

• 20180501_190406.jpg
    20180501_190406.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 168

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Thats cool. I just don't have the ambition to go anymore. I do enough traveling through NC SC and GA to ride 4 wheelers. But the sting of my last vw has started wearing off again. I want a new car, and the Mk7 gti's are really good lookin.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Thats cool. I just don't have the ambition to go anymore. I do enough traveling through NC SC and GA to ride 4 wheelers. But the sting of my last vw has started wearing off again. I want a new car, and the Mk7 gti's are really good lookin.

Can confirm that they're a huge improvement over the MKV. Jordan will disagree haha.