GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introductions thread (Part 2)

arj116

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI DSG
Sup from Toronto!

just bought a 08 gti dsg black ...of my mom.... my first car was VW which was a 02 1.8T till it got totaled by a drunk driver...i then made probably the biggest mistake when it comes to automotive purchases.....i decided to buy a nissan sentra ser spec v.....biggest fail evarrrrrrr...i will be slowly be adding small bolt ons here and there to enjoy my car even more.

my dream list is

EVOMS intake
catless but resonated downpipe
catch can
DV relocate
and apr stage 2...

maybe one day K04.....

nice to meet you guys n gals

looking forward to learning a wealth of information from here

Danny3.2

(F)AWD but not Quattro :(
Car(s)
Mk5 r32 Mk2 Scirocco
R32 ownver checking in

I've had the car for about 6months,# 3725. Purchased it with 16k mi on the clock. on the west coast of FL. traded in my nogaro blue B6 S4 for it. it's my first "auto" and I've really gotten used to it, and kinda like it. It's on ST coilover suspension..so pics!
oh and the oem nav mfd2 sucks big time!:thumbdown:

The S4.. basically i traded it in because i wanted something newer and better on MPG and the r32 always intrigued me, both MK versions.

before all that was my 09 370Z that i bought brand new and modified with just about every NA mod possible
then Wifey and I started a family, twin girls who are currently 14months old. I traded in the Z (back to stock) for the S4 about a month before the girls were born. Anyway that's a long story short!

Danny3.2

(F)AWD but not Quattro :(
Car(s)
Mk5 r32 Mk2 Scirocco
I just copied and pasted from another forum so some people will probably recognize my thread. I also purchased a running and very drivable MK2 84 scirocco yesterday for $1k. but i have plans for it and won't be driving it anytime soon.

can_of_man

Guess I'll be introducing and then saying my goodbyes.

It's been fun, GTI, but 38 psi and 18" low profile wheels have resulted in some flat tires in some less than ideal parts of New Jersey. I went from 6 speed turbo bliss to naturally aspirated CVT..

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Well since we are all introducing ourselves. My name is Tyler... I like to party.

GTI5413

Passed Driver's Ed
new here

Casey, Pennsylvania bought an 09 Gti in dark silver a few months ago I could not be happier with it, this is my first VW and wont be my last. Happy new year!

yxcvbnm

Car(s)
VW Golf V
Hello to everyone from Croatia :)

Been here some time, but never had some time to post some stuff. Hope I can get activated now so we can share some cool stuff.

Thanks