merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE

apollosfury

designeddwk

Helistyle

www.lowmain.net
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Looks good at that height, I guess you never realize how low you are untill you see a pic of a car with similar ftg. I'm at 23.75 ftg and I though I still looked 4x4 lol I guess not because your car looks good

apollosfury

designeddwk
Looks good at that height, I guess you never realize how low you are untill you see a pic of a car with similar ftg. I'm at 23.75 ftg and I though I still looked 4x4 lol I guess not because your car looks good

thanks. i still feel 4x4 about 50% of the time though. i've been considering getting some coilovers, but the only ones that are 'in the budget' would be raceland ultimos, but i daily the car for 3 seasons and i'm not sure how they would hold up to the daily abuse.

Helistyle

www.lowmain.net
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Your car is clean looking, actually I'm on racelands and I daily my car on crappy cr roads without problems. Haven't had any problems with them at all, if your on a budget and want low deff worth it.

apollosfury

designeddwk
Your car is clean looking, actually I'm on racelands and I daily my car on crappy cr roads without problems. Haven't had any problems with them at all, if your on a budget and want low deff worth it.

Thanks again. This is good to know about the Racelands. I may end up with a set at some point

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk