GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

God i Love fucking with Kids in POS Civics!!

VW_gti_09

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 vw canywhite gti
are you stage one or two?

try three. <:) lol i really dont race to often and when i do its off on some back roads out of town, so ive heard roomers of people saying im fast but not to many have seen me in action. any ways i think they learned there lesson :)

VMPhil

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GLI and 73' Mini
I had some dude in a Civic hatch try to race me not too long ago. I was sitting at a light while returning home from picking up dinner. I had a bad day i was in a bad mood and wasnt even paying attention to dude who pulled up next to me at a red. when the light went green he went WOT and I gave him an automotive "Fuck you" by stomping the gas and never shifted past third. I just blew him away, like a put a bus length on this guy and then he gave up. as far as i can tell he had an Intake and an exhaust, probably a header. It made my day just a little better.

RUSH_RLRII

FL0R1DA DR1V3R
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Waste of time. I wouldnt even almost think about racing anyone that I know would be a kill. Im looking for close matches. Dont wanna risk a ticket.

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
jose is right, down on telegraph canyon in CV, you are guaran-damn-teed to run into a rice cooker. ALSO, viking is right, is i ALWAYS run into one in vista, is so much fun... someitmes i give them like a lil head start, and right when they are vtaacking out in 2nd, i punch it laughing and shaking my damn head. kids i tell ya :rolleyes:

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
jose is right, down on telegraph canyon in CV, you are guaran-damn-teed to run into a rice cooker. ALSO, viking is right, is i ALWAYS run into one in vista, is so much fun... someitmes i give them like a lil head start, and right when they are vtaacking out in 2nd, i punch it laughing and shaking my damn head. kids i tell ya :rolleyes:

Oh ya dude I was going to Sonic last thursday and the local jdm "team" were out racing between the lights. Team Dynasti i think. They all have team stickers on there back windows and drive like jackass'. Plus there cars are sloooooow. Then to make my night they all showed up at Sonic and parked in the fucking lot!! :happyanim::bellyroll: The only one i know is quick is a black 92-95 Civic coupe that is turboed.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Was just out putting some miles on my new BSH engine mounts

WTF?
Ain't you got a cracked turbo housing? did you get that fixed?
if not, why you buying motor mounts then?

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
Haha i do indeed have a crack in my turbo. But oddly despite that i was able to run a personal best at the local 1/8th mile strip.

Im in the process of selling my skydiving gear off to pay for a KO4 setup. The engine mounts i knew i was gonna need if I wanted to put the power down when i do the upgrade.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Haha i do indeed have a crack in my turbo. But oddly despite that i was able to run a personal best at the local 1/8th mile strip.

Im in the process of selling my skydiving gear off to pay for a KO4 setup. The engine mounts i knew i was gonna need if I wanted to put the power down when i do the upgrade.

if this was facebook the like button would have been clicked here lmao

Fun:Turbo

Old School Junglist
Car(s)
GTI
i wanna run my fingers through your chest hair