View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 05:11 AM   #685
MoreBangForYourFuck

Drives: Mkv Gti
How Goes It?!

I'm Justin & I have Been reading this forum for awhile finally signed up!
this forum has been a big help with several things....
I Have a 07 GTI with 113,000 miles// she is real ugly due to a nice impact with a deer....bought a parts car replaced the whole front end. So at the moment she a grungy white front end and gray from doors back with a nice scratch down the driver door . After I get performance where I want it I'll worry about looks
Really I'm just glad she runs just as good as always....actually better parts car gave me ecs tuning exhaust/intake plenty of spare parts and APR stage 2 ECU (ECU not installed yet bc came off a manual and I have DSG and want to upgrade pcv/dv as well as some other things & get it flashed for the dsg// if anyone has suggestions on anything I should do before the boost gain from APR stage 2 please feel free to share!)
This is my first newer VW I have always been a fan/owner of Old Beetle/SuperBeetles/(been considering & reading a bunch about a Subi swap in a Beetle & Mk1/Mk2 got damn I love dem boxy ass bitchs!
Must say I love my Mk5 (not only for the reliability compared to my older VW's haha)
Look forward to chatting with you peoples!
MoreBangForYourFuck is offline   Reply With Quote