GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

? about my new r32 tailights

mre212

Go Kart Champion
i just installed them, and when i went around the back of the car i noticed 2 things 1) The inner taillights dont light? and 2) I have 1 red reverse light and one white???? Is this right? If so, can you swap the white lens from the NA lights? Thanks in advance guys

Acoustic81

In-Tune
1) The inners are only suposed to be reflectors, so they're not going to light up.
2) That's normal. It's the rear foglight. If you look at any euro spec pictures here on the forum, you'll notice that they're like that. Not sure if you can swap them, but i know there are versoins of the tails that you can buy that are minus the foglight

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Some one swapped out the clear lense with the red rear fog lense on here. I think it is in a right up. Maybe that was on the TEX though.......

918hare

Go Kart Champion
If all you did was unbolt the old lights and then put the new ones in nothing will be different. You need to rewire the plugs, and use vag-com to get them to work as they are intended.

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I put the R32's on mine. I just did a plug and play so they act like the stock. I did however exchange the red reverse (rear fog light) for the clear from the originals and it was not hard. Just 3 clips hold it on. Just be careful not to break them. Good luck man!