GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carbon Fiber Front Grill,VW Emblem,Mirrors

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
vw4sport said:
The pic with the red strip is on a black magic pearl GTI.It looks great.Since you are in Arizona you can see it in person.The emblem is very complex to get it perfect.
I will be selling some custom parts for the MKV.

when you start selling let me know...I am dying to get my hands on some CF for my new GTI....keep up the good work... I really want a custom built navigation console to house a Lowrence Navi..... let me know if you can build me one if I supply the dimensions.

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
vw4sport said:
Mike i am in Surprise we will have to get together soon.
]
sweet, i HAVE to see this in person! you and ryan and I should meet at starbucks or something soon.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Definately let us know about part pricing. Please make a CF rear hatch cargo cover!!!

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
vw4sport said:
You can still use the Red strip.I am painting mine United gray thats why it is not on the car right now.I think it will look good and blend in nicely.I will have pics of this next week.Here is another front end i did and he has the red strip.the process takes alot of time to get it perfect you have to get the weave straight.if you check my link you will see alot of parts i have done over the years for VW's.

Mike i am in Surprise we will have to get together soon.

aha, thats good to hear...

do you have any pix of blue cars with CF front grills?? just wanna see how it maight look on my car?

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
TeknoGroover said:
If you make those, you should make some grills with the black and red carbon fiber for the Tornado Red GTI's

+1... Now that would look HOT!

Brandon

Oval Newbie
That's very well done man. I'll admit it's not my style, but I have much repsect for the effort. Well played man!

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
Looks awesome, I'll have to meet up with you guys so I can see it in person as well. Right now I just want to black out my VW emblem, tho the carbon fiber emblem looks wicked.