GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello everyone. Welcome to the forum. Introduce yourselves here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone and welcome. I created this site because I've been a Golf enthusiast for the past few years and am finally going to buy my first Golf very soon. Since I didn't see any sites out there just for the MKV I thought I'd create one. Vwvortex is great but hopefully Golf V owners out there will also like to have a place to call their own :thumbsup:

I've been collecting pics, videos and any other media I could get my hands out for a few months now so hopefully there's stuff here that not everyone has seen yet. Looking forward to sharing info with others and learning from other members too.

Post away everyone and I hope you make this your own Golf home :)

jeromy

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the site, you have some nice videos for download.

New here

Just a post to introduce myself.

1st car: audi 4kq
2nd car: bmw 320i (e21)
3rd car: subaru legacy outback

to begin my preference is definetly towards german cars.
my friends and I have all driven german (mostly VW)

I dont currently have a GTI but i will be buying a 5 door black on black on black GTI in October 2006 when i get back from germany (or maybe ill just stay in germany and get one here)

i am also at the vortex so you may see my posts everyonce and a while

:thumbsup:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome and good to have you here GTi Fanatic. Black/black combination is always a beauty and always looks good :)

Hi Guys,

Just joined up. Ordered my MKV GTI a couple of weeks ago just got to wait until April for delivery:frown:

The spec....

Shadow Blue
5 Dr
Sunroof
Black Leather
18" Monza II
10 CD Multi Changer
Winter Pack
Highline Computer

Can't wait, from reading some of the other posts I think the UK specifications are slightly different from the US cars:iono:

Anyway this is going to be my company car so I better get back to work as I don't want to loose my job:wink:

IT_Golf_man

Passed Driver's Ed
I want shadow blue so badly. I hope they bring it to the US eventually. We don't have that many choices right now, but at least red, black and white all look great on this car.

JJ: great job with the site!

IT_Golf_man said:
I want shadow blue so badly. I hope they bring it to the US eventually. We don't have that many choices right now, but at least red, black and white all look great on this car.

I just couldn't decide on the colour and then I saw this.....

These are the 18" Monza II alloys aswell, I think they are called something else in the US??

I think the blue will look really nice against the red grill trim and red disc calipers showing through the wheels:biggrin:

Same you guys don't have the same choice we get yet, its usually the other way around!!!!

.//OOOO|DUB

Passed Driver's Ed
YAO! what's up everyone... great site here!! for the past few months ive been going back in forth between mkIV r32, mkV gti, mkV r32(or 36..if it even comes..but i KNOW it will.. i hass tooo! ...etc... etc =P) //

.well just wanted to say HI! =)

mgmana

Hey

Hey guys,
Actually just heard the GTi I reserved is in! I'll be driving around in a bmp package 0 dsg this weekend, I'll be sure to post pics! This is a great site btw!

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing
mgmana said:
Hey guys,
Actually just heard the GTi I reserved is in! I'll be driving around in a bmp package 0 dsg this weekend, I'll be sure to post pics! This is a great site btw!

wow lucky lucky. congratulations :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.