GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First Bump

Shovels

Touring Car Newbie
2 Days ago some "woman" driver drove into my right wing as she decided to turn left without first checking the left hand lane...Ive had it 2 weeks :mad: Some minor damage to paintwork and as for my alloys/wheel...fulll alignment check??

So garage tomorrow for quote and then the phonecall to herself :iono:

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
Man that bitch was lucky she did not hit my car. If that was me i would have put her in the hospital.:mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: :cry:

WYNAND

Passed Driver's Ed
I know your pain my friend

i had my GTI for 2 weeks and hit a dog in the road
cost me 19k (in s.a rands that is ) and a month waiting for spares

Be strong

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Damn that sux man. I would've been soooo pissed.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
ouch... what car was she driving?

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Probably a 1978 Fiat Uno with no insurance.

baat06

Drag Racing Champion
Some tart bumped me in the parking lot... I got out of the car and told her to back up so I could inspect the damage. Now, if I hit someone's car, I'd back up immediately. F'n idiot.

Ended up being something that will buff out of the black trim. She's very lucky.:mad:

newtogolf

i tell u what i hate. women that drive these big 4 by 4s. they got absolutely no consideration for other drivers. i parked next to one in a car park the other day. walked towards the shopping centre, stopped, turned back thinking ''shes probably gona open the door into my car''. so off i went to find another space. on both sides was a 1 series and an old polo, little bit more reassuring for me ;)

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Last night the wife and I took the new addition to the paint store. It was raining out and I wanted to show her the cool trick the wipers do plus I am trying to break the car in before the 26th, first SCCA event of the year. We are in picking out colors for the house when I hear the rain pick up. I state to her that I really hope it doesn't hail. Almost on cue......loud hail hitting the Lowes roof. I am not even wanting to go out and look...but finaly my wife told me to go look. I think she was tired of watching me pace like an expecting father. I went to look and sure enough...hail all over the ground. Luckily, the hail was not much larger than a pea and there were no dents. My wife helped my inspect every inch of the car in the garage. The cashier at the front made a comment about "that's what insurance is for....". My wife told her that I just got the car a week ago tonight...the cashier didn't say another word to me.

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
loccusst said:
The cashier at the front made a comment about "that's what insurance is for....".
and these are the same people that give you door dings in the parking lot. no consideration for others who enjoy having a nice car:mad: