GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

oh no.. GTI to be in Fast and Furious 3.. :)

YenPxxx

Drag Racing Champion
Oh no our beloved GTI is going to be The Fast and the Furious 3 ... guess we'll be seeing some riced out GTIs around in the future :biggrin: These are pics captured from the set or something.

Attachments

• gti-ff3.jpg
    gti-ff3.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 3,448
  • gti-ff3-aa.jpg
    gti-ff3-aa.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,657

Horizon

Drag Race Newbie
Ugh... If I do end up getting this car and then F&F3 comes out.... I'll be pointed out by people saying, "there goes one of dem fast and furious cars, wow-wee!" I can feel the shame right now :iono:

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
I can only hope for two things. 1- It won't be a prominent car, that way if the movie was like the last one we won't have to hear about it. My friends with evo's are still trying to live it down. 2- The car will kick ass in the movie. Look what it did for the RX or the Supra in the first one. Maybe now our beloved cars will get the respect they deserve.

Brandon

Oval Newbie
lol...looks like the front bumper has already seen some pavement. Love the wheels though!

91ABAGTi

Passed Driver's Ed
IMHO F&TF is the most rediculous bad influence by a poorly edited and overly glorified movie in the history of mankind.
Not only are kids supposed to think street racing is cool, but also that ricing out a VW is sweet. Great. Thanks Hollywood.

mk1-fan

Drag Race Newbie
91ABAGTi said:
IMHO F&TF is the most rediculous bad influence by a poorly edited and overly glorified movie in the history of mankind.
Not only are kids supposed to think street racing is cool, but also that ricing out a VW is sweet. Great. Thanks Hollywood.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It is indeed sad news.:frown:

GTT

Touring Car Champion
YenPxxx said:
Oh no our beloved GTI is going to be The Fast and the Furious 3 ... guess we'll be seeing some riced out GTIs around in the future :biggrin: These are pics captured from the set or something.

Actually, that GTI isn't all that "riced".
That rear vent, aft of the rear tire, is kinda silly. If it actually had brake cooling ducts then maybe it's useful. However, that's probably the only thing that looks bad.
The rest of it isn't too bad. I'd have to see the wing with the car on the ground to see how it looks. The ground kit looks pretty good and the drop looks nice too. Decent straight paint, no whacked color schemes or stickers.
Not too bad.

TT

Das_Meister

Go Kart Newbie
Looks like they're making a Japanease set. The VW is the only non-Japanease car there. The color is more prominant as well. I'll pay the $10 to see a GTI beat all those Japanease cars :wink: