fag^

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Who's on dat dere faggy time? Come on, I can't be the only one on that

SRT2GTI

Banned

McQueen77

Banned
Might as well get on with the gay comments... Ive heard about all i can stand about the trayvon deal. Its over and done with people. The 24hr media saturation of the 'big stories' do a great job of desensitizing everyone to the story at hand, thus cancelling itself out. Give it 2 more days and itll be "travon who?" On to the next school shooting or tsunami or tornado..

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
No, they're named Vin Diesel

:: MIND BLOWN ::

Might as well. Ive heard about all i can stand about the trayvon deal. Its over and done with people. The 24hr media saturation of the 'big stories' do a great job of desensitizing everyone to the story at hand, thus cancelling itself out. Give it 2 more days and itll be "travon who?" On to the next school shooting or tsunami or tornado

true true..

SRT2GTI

Banned
Might as well get on with the gay comments... Ive heard about all i can stand about the trayvon deal. Its over and done with people. The 24hr media saturation of the 'big stories' do a great job of desensitizing everyone to the story at hand, thus cancelling itself out. Give it 2 more days and itll be "travon who?" On to the next school shooting or tsunami or tornado..

True dat!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
WOW, is that Plac???

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
John already explained it a page ago, so the Obama Administration wasn't technically lying to begin with. :iono:

Edit: It is lying when they keep insisting Kosovo was and still is Serbian, but that's for another topic though.

Kosovo IS Serbian, and always was.

That still doesn't give the right of concealed carriers to shoot first and ask questions later.

He shot after he started getting his head beaten into the ground.

IF I have to go outside, I will annouce that I am armed and that the authorities have been notified. At that time, 9 out of 10 times, guy runs like hell. None of these things were done by your hero, GZ.

Come to south Phoenix and try that see how well that works out.

Because what happened in Bosnia/Kosovo/Croatia/Slovenia still has reverberating effects to this day, especially when far-right nutjobs deny the crimes placed over there.

Were you in Bosnia/Kosovo/Croatia for any of it?

An off duty officer would have announced to the guy he was an officer immediately following concern over TM being a "suspect". A responsible officer also only shoots if needed, and even then, may not have shot to kill.

So a cop would shoot him in the leg or the arm? I would like to know this vast police training experience you have that makes you think that an officer wouldn't have shot center mass to stop an assault like that.

That's what I'm getting at. Black, white, Hispanic, dressed like a gangster, Benghazi, and Dubpl8's left pointed wang aside using a gun should be the last resort. There's a little nub at the bottom of a 1911's grip that makes a great bludgeoning tool.

So if I was on top of you, beating you, you would pull out a gun and try to hit me with it? lol ok. Also, GZ didn't have a 1911.

yes, we've agreed on the lack of police response.

How long did it take for the police to respond? It takes approximately 60 seconds just for the call to go from 911 to dispatch.

As a gun owner, I would do those things, because I've been around guns since I was a young kid and I know how lethal they are, so yes - I will "spit this shit in public" stating that is what I'd do, just like how I'd call the police and listen to the dispatch, and I hav no problem announcing I am armed if my hand is on my firearm (that was prior to any fight/altercation, preferably, but yes - during if I had to, ya know, from that epic beating where I was sure to have skull fractures.. oh wait)... quick draw, remember? wild wild west.. its what the US is becoming anyway.

Like I said, come to south Phoenix and announce you're armed to somebody and see how well it works out, especially if they're up to no good.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
so, you let them engage you, beat you, then shoot them? got it. wait- i read that wrong.

Yes, by announcing, "I am neighborhood watch, I am armed - please ID yourself or leave immediately", doesn't necessarily mean that war begins, esp with a teenager. He proably woulda run like Forest Gump.

You ain't from around here, are ya! :lol:

If you do that around here to someone looking into homes in the middle of the night, dressed in dark clothing, on a rainy night at that... You'll wind up on the local obituaries! It is a fact that if you see a Thug around here doing suspicious things hands in pockets, YOU DON'T provoke them. You call the cops (what GZ did) and keep tabs so the cops know where he went (what GZ did) so incase you lose sight, you have at least the way the thug went so the K9s can take it over from there...

I'd like to see you come down to Central Florida, Church St in Orlando, FL to be more specific and announce that to a suspicious fella...

I'm Waiting! I'll be waiting for the news to come photograph your cold dead "morally correct" body!