GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

zeebra?

nhojyauq

Whats goood.

im thinking of doing this to make my car different. i wanna do rogue status but i dont wanna be a poser.

thoughts?

Last edited:

DevonD19

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
haha im not one to hate on anyone`s style but that was just me makin a joke. But if you do it you def wont need to worry about anyone copying you, but i wouldn't be surprised if you did it right and then everyone starts talking about wanting to do it. Goodluck!

blackbunny09

ChubyChasr<3
Car(s)
09 black rabbit
OMG i was thinking of doing that in leopard on my car.. i am a girl though... i would say dont do it unless you are a girl.. or you like men. just my opinion...

i saw a kid at h2o with camo on the shield and the same thing on his wheels which i wasnt really feeling but i liked the shield.

think of a different print for it.. or weird color and deff just look up an adhesive vinyl this way u can change it up if u get bored, make a template for urself to keep around so u can order a sheet and cut it out urself.

argue53

Go Kart Champion
lmao... if there wa s a poll i'd vote no. it looks tacky, ugly, and unnecessary. I'm not hating, just giving you my 2 cents. that looks stupid man.

nhojyauq

Whats goood.
Yeah nothing perminant for sure. I was thinking camo but its been done around here. I want to do it but not serious. Just to make my shiii diff for the time being. Anyone got any other pattern ideas?