Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
After someone finally getting that my username = Devious

I won!

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=72871&postcount=16

I've had Cybe for a long time.

When I first found the internet, it was at 300 baud in text-mode on an Epson 8088 via the library freenet. I'd dial in, open Archie (for reading articles,) break to a c shell, (security??) and telnet out to cyberspace.org.

Cyberspace.org is/was the home of Grex, a SunOS in Michigan. The original internet chats ('party'), instant messengers ('write, tell'), and even emoticons happened on systems like these. I moved to IRC and grew into ascii and ansi a bit, then into more sinister deeds.

Cybe is the core of Cyberspace, reminiscent of 'root', the admin of an appliance or network.

Unfortunately, 'cybe' is frequently taken by noobs, so xCybe is insurance against that I guess.

So that's me. I'm the dot in dot com. :)

Last edited:

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
Been using this name since I was 7.

2+ decades later still using it for everything =)

Goldie1

Nuff said. Been around various forums since 2000 with this username.

wildcars

Ready to race!
Wildcars has been my username for any forum.. Been using it for many many years!

I had a company importing sports parts from the states about 4 yrs ago, and it was called WC SPort...

DrGonzo

Ready to race!
I always kind of liked Hunter S. Thompson (AKA "Dr. Gonzo"). He was a troubled and ultimately not very nice man, but a brilliant satirist and politically savvy. His writing always made me laugh.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
i started DJing when i was around 13ish... picked the name "DJ Euphoria" for myself since i spin trance and trance music makes me feel euphoric and happy.

now there's about 234895702398 DJ Euphorias in the world, but i own myspace.com/djeuphoria therefor it's the most official :lol:

my moms been telling me to trademark the name since i'm not a "bedroom dj" and actually play parties (or used to until my apartment was unfortunately robbed of all my equipment.)

now i'm currently taking a break from further modifications to my money pit of a car and buying myself some nice new DJ equipment in the near future so i can go back to doing the other thing that i love.

Mk6Chick1

Ready to race!
I'm just a chick that drives a mk6. :lol:

FNR32

Ready to race!
FN=Fuckin' R32=R32. It was a vanity plate i had on my MKIV R32 and it just stuck with me.