GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

your other hobbies besides the car

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
Rc boats is what I like to do. Use to be rc cars, but now I'm gone back to boats.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344480666444.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344480666444.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 177
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344480706591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344480706591.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 169

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Jaxper, Nice Kawi! I miss my old 636.. 118whp and Ohlins Suspension

:thumbsup:

Thanks, nice lean! :thumbsup:
I gotta find a track around here so I can do that as well. Not enough twisties around here to do it in the street (and probably wouldn't be too safe as well).

What year is the bike in your avatar?

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, nice lean! :thumbsup:
I gotta find a track around here so I can do that as well. Not enough twisties around here to do it in the street (and probably wouldn't be too safe as well).

What year is the bike in your avatar?

Thanks! If you ever have questions about the 636 I might be able to help, I had that bike torn apart numerous times!

The bike in the avatar is my 2009 KLE-650. I just recently took a 29 day road trip across North America and Ontario. Such a amazing bike and after 10,470 miles in 29 days I had not one issue with it!

:w00t:

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! If you ever have questions about the 636 I might be able to help, I had that bike torn apart numerous times!

The bike in the avatar is my 2009 KLE-650. I just recently took a 29 day road trip across North America and Ontario. Such a amazing bike and after 10,470 miles in 29 days I had not one issue with it!

:w00t:

That sounds AWESOME! I've always wanted to do a cross country trip and it would be even cooler to do it on my bike. Although, I would definitely have to get a more touring oriented bike before I did that as the 636 would be way too aggressive for that.

Powling

Ready to race!
My other hobby besides cars is snowboarding, been into it for AGES (started when I was 10, now I'm 24) and it's been a big part of my life since I started. Been sponsored for a while and have been able to travel all around for events and such. I've been fortunate to be able to do it for this long with no major injuries, now that I'm a bit more wiser I just do it for fun outside of my career as a graphic designer. Here a couple shots from 2 season ago.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
I see a bunch of other mountain bikers, that's cool.

No other Warhammer nerds like me?

I'm a 40k nerd as well! For Russ! For the Wolftime!

Other hobbies:

Horror Movies
XBOX 360
Glocks
Star Wars
and my newest is Fitness/Strength Conditioning

ThatSomeGuyGuy

Passed Driver's Ed
Only once per week these days. You get tired after a while of getting bruised up all the time.[/QUOTE

MMA was probably my favorite thing to do, however I did end up injuring my foot a few years ago and sometimes still affects me today. Rugby never gets old, in order to be good you have to be willing to take some punishment and for a two-time state champion I guess me and my mates were willing!

C4L

Banned
- ANYTHING that has a motor and/or moves including, but not limited to, motorcycles (2007 ZZR600), boats (not yet...), and bicycles (1 road and 1 mountain) mostly.

- Music - I play piano (since age 8) and drums (since age 10) and listen to music 8+ hours/day - This also expands to the reproduction of music/sound and things like audio/theater equipment and general sound/video things.

- Running - I ran track/cross in middle/high school and a TAD in college but continue to run now recreationally. 5k and 10k are my desired races and I will usually compete in a few per year.

That's about it. I am in to LOTS of things (there really isn't anything I won't try at least once) but those are my 2 or 3 main things.

Last edited: