GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your "ex-wheels" Picture Thread!

DrK

Ready to race!
Heya all! Thought I'd start up a thread where we can all post up some pics of our previous ride/s.
Go nuts! :happyanim:
I'll kick things off with mine :thumbsup:

MY05 GT Liberty. She was a loyal steed... :wub:

[/url

Burgs

Silver Nugget
Car(s)
2008 VW Golf GTI
Sweet Liberty mate

First car i did up:

My first Subaru:

My last car:

mike20t

Shaved Burger
Hell yeah.

Awesome looking Subies all up guys :)
My last car is not really up to your standards. Mind you i had a standard rex a while ago which i cbf finding pics of this time of night :)

Heres my Italian mistress. You havnt lived automotive life until you own an Alfa, or i should say, an Alfa owns you :)

Shes a bit scrappy and the phone took shit pics, but now after alot of work done to her over the past year or so, she keeps up with the GTI :)

TimT

Go Kart Champion
ive posted pics before but oh well. here it is again.
My old VW. Its up on stands at my place at the minute. Just finished the brake upgrade on it the other week. Still not quite back on the road yet. But shouldnt be far off now. Just need one more day at it I reckon.

faisan

Ready to race!
Heres mine.

Its a 2005 Nissan Murano in Sunlit Copper. Was my daily driver until my wife decided she wanted it. I planning on keeping this for a while yet as its a real good comfy cruiser. Perfect for our young family.

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
My very stock but neat Mazda 6. Was a great car and never really had an issue with it. Rough clutch renewed under warranty as part of a recall but no other probs. 10% tint looks great on black!
Was sad to see it go but enjoyed welcoming the GT into the fold :happyanim:

ps these were my selling pics so 5 years old and looked almost as good as the day I got it new.

Attachments

• IMG_3145 Advert.jpg
    IMG_3145 Advert.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_3144 Advert.jpg
    IMG_3144 Advert.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:

DrK

Ready to race!
Burgs - Nice Lib mate! Front STi lip is the shizzle!

sherif65

250 HP GTI
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
Hell yeah.

Awesome looking Subies all up guys :)
My last car is not really up to your standards. Mind you i had a standard rex a while ago which i cbf finding pics of this time of night :)

Heres my Italian mistress. You havnt lived automotive life until you own an Alfa, or i should say, an Alfa owns you :)

Shes a bit scrappy and the phone took shit pics, but now after alot of work done to her over the past year or so, she keeps up with the GTI :)

they used to be great cars ! dont know what happened to them :wub: