GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xbox 360 & Xbox Live

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
^That's fine, I have a 360 too. What's your gamertag?

bilbos

On the Kop
Slightly OT, does anyone know where I can purchase an XBox 360 in the US? I have been looking in all the usual places, Walmart, Target, BestBuy etc. but no one has any stock.

Thanks in advance.

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
bilbos said:
Slightly OT, does anyone know where I can purchase an XBox 360 in the US? I have been looking in all the usual places, Walmart, Target, BestBuy etc. but no one has any stock.

Thanks in advance.

Those things are still sold out?!? I wonder what are the sale figures like for the 360 when compared to the first Xbox?

bilbos

On the Kop
Bouston said:
Those things are still sold out?!? I wonder what are the sale figures like for the 360 when compared to the first Xbox?

Yep, still not freely available in the stores. I could get one off EBay but don't really want to pay a premium for it.
I think Microsoft massively underestimated the volume of units that would be sold when it went on general release.
Oh well, back to the regular XBox for me.......

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
bilbos said:
Yep, still not freely available in the stores. I could get one off EBay but don't really want to pay a premium for it.
I think Microsoft massively underestimated the volume of units that would be sold when it went on general release.
Oh well, back to the regular XBox for me.......
Whatever you do dont buy my "XBOX 360 BOX" off ebay. Unless you like 300$ + cardboard boxes. :wink:

Yeah we got some serious shortage here in the USA, they should have never sent any to other parts of the globe. Oh well, at least I just got my ghost recon oh yeah.

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
atomoverride said:
Oh well, at least I just got my ghost recon oh yeah.

Awe man I wanted that game. I ended up buy Fight Night 3 instead.

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
I also have xbox live, my gamertag is Mr boot. I have every game out for the console right now so when im on i will be happy to play with anyone

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
i have xbox live for regular xbox... i play halo and yes i do own at it
oh gamertag is I3igT0M [the O in tom is really a zero(0)]
wont be back on live till around july tho so whatever school sucks