GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB/WTT oem valve cover/ catch can

Car(s)
Subaru
i have a forge big catch can thats in really good shape. my iphone is broke, but pretty much google images and thats what it looks like. it has the rubber hose too

i want to trade the cc for a pcv block off plate thats in GOOD shape, plus $50. we can both pay shipping for the parts we ship out.

the valve cover i want to pay $50 for and in good shape.... meaning no cracks or stripped out threads.

thanks, and just reply to this thread if you have anything. my inbox is 99% full and i dont feel like emptying it yet

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
i have a forge big catch can thats in really good shape. my iphone is broke, but pretty much google images and thats what it looks like. it has the rubber hose too

i want to trade the cc for a pcv block off plate thats in GOOD shape, plus $50. we can both pay shipping for the parts we ship out.

the valve cover i want to pay $50 for and in good shape.... meaning no cracks or stripped out threads.

thanks, and just reply to this thread if you have anything. my inbox is 99% full and i dont feel like emptying it yet

Hey dood :biggrin: I've got a spare block off plate you can haz, but it doesn't come with a cap for the manifold. I'm assuming you don't even need that though :wink:

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
Since he's willing to throw you his spare block off plate , I'll take the catch can??

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Golfmkv to the rescue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car(s)
Subaru
And I have an oem valve cover in good shape for ya.

awesome. i dont care what it looks like to be honest, just as long as there isnt any cracks or anything. thanks. ill pm you sometime tomorrow night or something. i will buy yours though, thanks

Golfmkv to the rescue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ill txt you man. prolly sometime tomorrow at lunch or something. im trying to finish this car off but i keep spending all the moneyz on dumb crap