GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB MK 5 GTI

sm70911

Car(s)
A Metrocard
Serious adult buyer with cash in hand. Not a tire kicker or teenage time waster

Looking for a MKV GTI.
No red cars, no wrapped cars, no cars over 100k miles.
Prefer 09 car, preference given to cared for cars with complete service history. Suspension refreshed or upgraded to C.O.'s verifiable brake work a positive. Motor work up to stage one. Cars with oil analysis on hand a positive

Not interested, in any bagged cars, extreme camber / boat anchor show wheels, big stereo, blue underfloor lighting 'show' cars.

Looking to buy from fellow enthusiast, $ immediately paid for the right car, willing to travel to PU or will arrange transpo. Buyer must be willing to accept PPI on my dime at a VW independent of my choice, (not interested in any dealer BS, half assed checkouts)

Thanks !

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Nice to see an enthusiast on the lookout. I'm curious why you picked an 09? For the MK6 engine? They have known ABS faults but there was a recall for them. It will be hard to find one with mileage that low, but I wish you luck. I sold my 09 and bought it back 4 years later at 173k.
Autotrader may be your best bet.

sm70911

Car(s)
A Metrocard
Thanks.
Its the newest of the MKV I can get. I know there are different schools of thought about the motor that's best. My thinking is to build a car inspired by the Euro / edition 30 spec with some R styling cues. upgrade the front brakes.and really focus on the cars suspension setup. Swap the turbo for a K04, I like the idea of a dual muffler through the diffuser center.
Provided the car is enthusiast owned It doesn't have to be 09. Thinking about recaro sportster for the drivers side, and hopefully find a car thats got a looked after interior

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I know I've seen cars with some of those mods. You'll find something either way.

deekay2494

Car(s)
2007 GTI, 2009 GTI
If you are still looking for a car I have a 2009 4 door stock with dsg. It has 180k miles on it but the engine has 80k miles. Replaced by the dealer by previous owner and I have receipts for the work. I want to sell it because I am moving across the country and cannot take it with me. Let me know if you are still looking and I can give you the details.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I was considering purchasing this car just because it had soooooo much done to it.
This is an 09 with APR K04 setup, big brakes, tons of suspension stuff done..... and a motor that only has 50K mi on it. This thing has a built DSG, accusump and on and on for an asking price of 10,200. The car is in Alabama. I priced shipping it across the US to California and as you would expect everyone is looking for biz so prices are great I got several quotes of 750 to ship to Cali. Please buy this before I do something crazy and buy a 4th vehicle.
Link to sale

EddieVow

Взять займ очень просто от 1.000 до 1.000.000 руб.
Заполните форму и мы подберем займ
от компаний и банков, готовых выдать Вам деньги
Возраст: От 18 до 70 лет https://intercreditl.ru/offers/potrebitelskij-kredit/

Подбор микрозайм онлайн, кредитов, кредитных карт
Размер: от 1.000 до 3.000.000 руб
Срок: От 7 дней до 5 лет
Время рассмотрения: от 15 минут
Получение денег: Банковский счет, наличными или через платежные системы
Возраст: От 18 до 70 лет https://intercreditl.ru/offers/mikrozajmy/

Кредиты без справок о доходах Микрозайм без справок о доходах Кредиты без справок о доходах b81_a05

ssinharoy3

I have a 2008 GTI (FSI) manual transmission with 95k miles that I am getting ready to sell. I have completed some major service items including timing belt, intake manifold, cam follower, and HPFP. The car is unmodified and driven sparingly since I bought it in 2017. Unfortunately for you it is red.

Getting ready to detail and take some photos within the next couple weekends for a listing. The car is located in Atlanta, GA. Shoot me a message if interested.

Mk5Steven

Car(s)
2009 PZEV GTI
I have a white 09 pzev with 122k miles, lightly modded very well maintained, all new coolant hoses, aux water pump, updated timing chain tensioner, carbon clean at 90k, catted CTS turbo back with o2 sensors no cel. I have a spreadsheet with all maintenance if you would like, comes with genuine Ross tech too

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
My friends 37k mile 2007 was just listed for auction that ends July 16, 2020 at 1:06pm Pacific: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2...wvO0OidJKYRT2IKxRUH1wXSLB6c893Jl7cyx2HMVsfLZw

His GTI has been very well taken care of, has always been garaged, and has the LSD, catch-can, and APR turbo-back and stage 2 tune. There's more to see in the auction post. The owner is in his 70's, he has a few other cars...two others are Porsches...and this GTI isn't his daily. His daily is a Tiguan.

Last edited: