GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB (& get opinions): OEM steering wheel emblems, tmtuning.com

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
Has anyone changed their standard, standard/plain steering wheel trim, from the plain black or the later plain silver trim piece?

I found this selection at tmtuning and think the R line looks best on the page, but would be interested to know if anyone locally has done this minor change.

Of course an upgrade to a R32 wheel with shift paddles and remote controls would be great but no doubt over $1k, with shipping and installation.

There are all kinds of OEM interior bits from limited edition models - a great collection.

I wonder if it's possible to put the Mk IV R32 door runners on a Mk V; plus Phaeton pedals. :D

Have you bought and installed any of this OEM gear and would you recommend it?

Might be a good option for people selling cars - get a brand new, OEM one to keep it looking new.

(PM me to offload
the bits you pull off your GTI/R32 :))

If I order I'd like to get a few things; anyone else interested?

Bottom line: I'm after OEM trim bits like they sell on this site, if you have surplus - otherwise let me know if you're happy with these guys. :)

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
I forgot to mention that site offers Audi stuff too (like OEM RS4 pedals!) and is 10% off on a sale.

Not as much in the Audi accessories but there are the DRL LEDs etc and those ultra-pricy steel mirror covers. Ouch!

If I can't get surplus gear from forum members, is there anyone here who can price the VWA prices - like the r32/R line/GTI silver steering wheel trim?

I only found this because I was searchig for OEM R32 steering wheels, in case you are wondering. :)

JettageV

I bought the .:R badge for mine. It looks really good and lifts the look of the wheel and the interior.
[/IMG]