GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB Eurojet Catback

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I currently have a V1 Eurojet Downpipe that has been ceramic coated and wrapped with DEI header wrap and I relly like it.
I would like to add on a catback exhaust now for a deeper throatier tone and would like to stick with a new v-banded setup.

I realize the v1 will not mate up to the newer v2 catback, but I believe it will work with the new Eurojet "j-pipe" (pending confirmation from Eurojet.
So if you have a v2 catback feel free to hit me up.

If you have a v1 or v2 TBE I might be interested in buying the whole lot, but please note that I am NOT looking to get rid of my DP and I will only buy a full TBE if it is priced well (ie: Im not paying $1000 for a freakin catback!)

Got something for sale? send me a PM, Thanks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ABQGTI08

Southwest dubber
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
I'm about to get EJ's v.2 catback (w/o j pipe) to see if mates up to my v.1 DP...

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I'm about to get EJ's v.2 catback (w/o j pipe) to see if mates up to my v.1 DP...

I jsut heard back from Eurojet and the v2 catback will NOT bolt up to the v1 with the j-pipe without modifying it.

I asked them why they cant just sell a jpipe that will mate the two together and he dodged the question. :iono:

Oh well, I'll take my money elsewhere or just buy a used v1 TBE

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
bump

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
bump