GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: BSH 27mm RSB BRACKETS ONLY

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Anyone have or know anywhere that I can buy the brackets for BSH's 27mm RSB? One of mine broke. :frown:

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
Email them directly. I had one break and they took care of me with new brackets.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Email them directly. I had one break and they took care of me with new brackets.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I've emailed them twice, once to their public email address and once to Phil directly (only been one or two days since I emailed them). I'm guessing they are really busy or something, but I haven't heard back. So I figured while I was waiting for them to get back to me I would post up.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
I called them with the same issue in December. They sent me 2 new ones for the cost of shipping. I'd skip emailing them at this point.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
I called them with the same issue in December. They sent me 2 new ones for the cost of shipping. I'd skip emailing them at this point.

yea as soon as I get a chance I'll give them a call. Just too busy with my work phone ringing that I haven't had a chance to call them.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
How many do you need?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
I have one im not going to use. Pm me your address and like 5 bucks and ill ship it out to you. Paypal is chacon.sean@hotmail.com

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2