GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 2018 Alltrack SEL

Antimatter

Ready to race!
Looking for a 2018 Alltrack SEL, preferably with the marrakesh brown interior. Under 35,000 miles. Located in Omaha NE but willing to fly and drive.

Thanks

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Looking for a 2018 Alltrack SEL, preferably with the marrakesh brown interior. Under 35,000. Located in Omaha NE but willing to fly and drive.

Thanks

Why an ‘18?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Sounds good, was wondering because there was no changes between the 18/19.

There are a couple new 19 SELs here with Marakesh riding a 5500 markdown. Ended up at $31k before T&L a couple weeks ago.

We were hoping to find a CPO White/Marakesh, but rare bird was rare, so we picked up new.

If you find your way to Burnsville VW ask for Madi.

Antimatter

Ready to race!
Sounds good, was wondering because there was no changes between the 18/19.

There are a couple new 19 SELs here with Marakesh riding a 5500 markdown. Ended up at $31k before T&L a couple weeks ago.

We were hoping to find a CPO White/Marakesh, but rare bird was rare, so we picked up new.

If you find your way to Burnsville VW ask for Madi.

White/Marrakesh is the exact combo I'm looking for. Found a 22k mile white one with the black interior for 22k, so I figured waiting for the right used one is worth it considering the 9k difference in price vs new. I'm actually visiting my sister in the twin cities in April, maybe they will have something interesting by then and I can stop by.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Also edited my original post, I had "under 35,000" but didn't specify that was the mileage target, I think that was confused with $$.

Yeah. Was going to say... rebates right now have them ALL under 35k. What are you waiting for?!

Lol

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
All tracks are stacked up like cordwood all over New England, do a VW website search. I think you might be surprised at what the out the door price is on a new one. They can’t sell them now that the SUV crazed public is buying the ugly ass Atlas!