GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB 10mm spacers, or 12's?

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
title states it, 10mm spacers would be HIGHLY preferred, but 12's could possibly work, 15's+ would be too much. i measured the gap and it aint a lot, thus my request.

i dont want 8's or 5's and i dont want 16's or 20's

WITH BOLTS would be preferred :)

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
You didnt happen to get anyone trying to sell their 15mm's did ya?

Ive got 10s but I need 15s for my rear. If you know of someone I could buy the 15's from, I'd sell you my 10s...

Last edited:

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
^^damn i was lookin at 15's, but i realized they were too big, so i backed out..hindsight is always 20/20, i was gonna get them and see how they fit even though i knew they were too big..now i wish i did, lol

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
^^ hmm idk, seemed fine to me, although i was searchin for the bottom of a bottle myself LOL

Bump!

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
If you can do a 12.5, 15MM shouldn't be too far off.

Nothing a little camber can't fix, unless you're throwing these on teh Fronts.

And even then, don't you have KSPORT V3s? They have Front Camber Plates.

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
naw phil i have racelands, lol but i just picked up some 12's thanks to soze :) and yes these are going on the fronts, my 225's i had on there were rubbing the shit out of my fenders, actually chipped paint. so i threw 205's on (fronts are 8's et 45) and it left me with ~18mm to the fender, so i figured 10's or 12's would push me out to be pretty flush w/o havin to "attempt" to roll my fenders again LOL, but on the same note gimme some cushion/breathing room

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I was talking to dubbin'

LOL...monitoring my sleep pattern?
I worked last night & didn't sleep today actually...so that's why I'm (still) up

Hadn't been on here in like 4 days too