• Mustang muscle car guys

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Jeep and Lifted truck people

Votes: 12 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
jeep people are WAY better than lifted truck people.

lifted truck = short person, compensating, roids, something to prove, fuckboy, rich
jeep = normal person who likes to go off road

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
we can discuss the worst car sub culture all we want, but lets not forget the BEST!!!!!

lol.jpg

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
since we are speaking of VW and stance culture, i'd share my 0.02.

I wouldn't say hate of stance, but I definitely hate when people would call my car a tiguan (unless just fucking around and not actually encouraging me to go lower) or bag it or "stance or go home", basically encouraging anyone to go that route. Luckily, my area is pretty chill regardless. whether stance, functional, etc. I personally don't like wheel gap either and I'm also not a fan scraping like no tomorrow. Few guys at the meet who are stanced and bagged respect for the direction of what I go with my car. A good daily that can be functional, stance/hellaflush is just something I wont do. I can still make my car look good while not low enough to be concerned about where to go. it's all about preference, and different strokes. I plan on tracking too.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Though there is much that can be said, I'll just start with "you wouldn't understand, it's a jeep thing"
You ever driven/rode in a Jeep with the doors off and top down? If not, it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Jeep offroader people are usually chill. Their only shortcoming is, narrowmindedness when it comes to other vehicles offroad capabilities.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
The SoCal VW culture seems pretty good and accepting. I'd say it's definitely a regional thing. Around here in SoCal, and especially where I'm at - I'd say the Subie guys . . .

So tired of seeing BRZ's on donuts . . . slammed as far as they can go with fart cans sounding like they got diarrhea. And there's some seriously chill ones, I get thumbs ups by a few and give em right back, the respect goes a long ways.

370z around here is just as bad.

As a whole though I'd say the truck crowd. Hogging the road and taking 2+ parking spaces.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Jeep offroader people are usually chill. Their only shortcoming is, narrowmindedness when it comes to other vehicles offroad capabilities.
Yeah, I can see that. Some of the coolest offloading vehicles I've seen weren't jeeps though. Granted, they were so custom you couldn't call it something from any auto manu.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I can see that. Some of the coolest offloading vehicles I've seen weren't jeeps though. Granted, they were so custom you couldn't call it something from any auto manu.

Yeah, but certain non-Wrangler vehicles can be pretty *stock* and do great offroad:
Like some 4Runners.
1st Gen Explorers.
Some (classic) Cherokees.

But for sure, I've seen some heavily modified Suzuki Samurais that were unbelievable.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Indeed, I'm actually about to go look at a 98 cherokee to drive for work so I don't beat up the gti so bad. I did see what used to be a Suzuki samurai out at uwharrie once that basically backed up a vertical rock, so that was cool. Most non-jeep vehicles I see off road are 4 runners or old land Rover discoveries, so jeep certainly doesn't have a monopoly for off roading by any means

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Tacoma is jeep biggest competitor. And by competitor I mean master :)
Guess it depends on what your doing with it. I've seen many a Taco get dissapointed it couldn't make it uo the hill to play with the Jeeps. Granted, that could be more the drivers fault than the vehicles.....

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Do Taco's have low-range transfer cases? I bet not. Low Range + decent tires = amazing stuff.

gliitch

Ready to race!
Do Taco's have low-range transfer cases? I bet not. Low Range + decent tires = amazing stuff.

Of course they do. What kind of silly question is that? Also come with lockers just like the rubicon. It can do everything the rubi can do plus has a slightly longer wheel base (which can be a bad thing in some situations like turning, or mostly a good thing)