• Mustang muscle car guys

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Jeep and Lifted truck people

Votes: 12 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Damn no multiple voting. I dislike BMW and muffstain owners. But for me, in CA, muffstain owners are worse. Every guy in a mustang drives like a fuckstick. Sorry devilchrono I know you have an older gen ( or had ) but mustang owners really "grind my gears" lol.

Lol, it doesn't bother me man that you don't like them, so no worries. When I had my Mach1, I got my fair share of hate from the Euro/Import crowd every time I drove the damn thing. Surprisingly though, when I had my Vette, I had fewer of this guys give me shit or even try to race me, which I always thought was odd.

Just like with every car subculture, there are always some that just ruin their particular group in others eyes, which is why this is so hard to really pick just one.

AnchorsAweigh

Go Kart Champion
In jax it's the Euro scene. It's soooo split up between 3 different crews that all hate each other and talk shit. It gets old real fast.

But the lifted truck crowd get all the meets shut down because they feel like they constantly have to roll coal thru the meets and park like assholes halfway in ditches at the meets so you can see how much travel their suspension has....

Philimon

Ready to race!
In jax it's the Euro scene. It's soooo split up between 3 different crews that all hate each other and talk shit. It gets old real fast.

But the lifted truck crowd get all the meets shut down because they feel like they constantly have to roll coal thru the meets and park like assholes halfway in ditches at the meets so you can see how much travel their suspension has....

Yes. Coal rollers.

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
Honda's can be bad but also depends on the crowd. You got the ones that just rice them out with loud fart cannons and they got no go. Then the others that are more serious, take their time putting together a swapped monster and are cool about it.

Yep, same experience with the serious Honda scene that tracks their cars, doesn't cheap out on their mods, etc are awesome to talk to. Honestly lately I prefer them to a lot of the newer VW guys I've met, but then again a lot are older and closer to my age and about function over silly stance. But I can appreciate the show scene and people who put the time to make a nice show car

They seem to lay low too and avoid the scum that is the honda scene lol. Regular daily drivers or non honda DDs :laugh:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
Vw bro's that buy parts for huge car show trying to be cool at the last minute

Stancers that have bags and wheels on a stock car and win awards at car show

People that buy off the shelf parts and call their car custom

People that ask other people what they should buy for their car because they are too dumb to make decisions for themselves

Tapatalk wrote this

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Vw bro's that buy parts for huge car show trying to be cool at the last minute

Stancers that have bags and wheels on a stock car and win awards at car show

People that buy off the shelf parts and call their car custom

People that ask other people what they should buy for their car because they are too dumb to make decisions for themselves

Tapatalk wrote this

Did the person who won the awards have their emblems and ramz dipped?

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
they're all pretty bad. but I've had by far the worst experience with the vw crowd, went to a toppers meet about 6 months ago. walked in not knowing anyone, asked a few tables if they were there for the meet and all were rude and dismissive.
and for honda people, before it all blew up I was in high school (in 1997) and started hanging out with a race crew in ventura called "team shoganai," they showed nothing but love and acceptance to new people who were interested. it was all about fun. people are such garbage (for the most part).

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
they're all pretty bad. but I've had by far the worst experience with the vw crowd, went to a toppers meet about 6 months ago. walked in not knowing anyone, asked a few tables if they were there for the meet and all were rude and dismissive.
and for honda people, before it all blew up I was in high school (in 1997) and started hanging out with a race crew in ventura called "team shoganai," they showed nothing but love and acceptance to new people who were interested. it was all about fun. people are such garbage (for the most part).

That's probably because whatever car crowd/scene your going to go to, believes they are driving the best thing on the planet. It's part of every car culture, big and small.

My general rule is, if someone is sh!tting hard on another car/brand without having really driven one, I take everything else they talk with a grain of salt. Ignorance is a bliss.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
The worst is by far Harley Davidson. Close second is jeep. And jeep does not equal the whole truck scene
Why the jeep hate? Hell, in my experience the truck guys are way worse than the jeep guys. Could be due to location though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
hey i had an 8th gen SI with full bolt-ons and drag cartel cams... fun car, but most of that crowd is... like said above, young and reckless.

Young and wreckless is common in any sub-culture. Nothing new. For me lifted trucks driven by ignorant white trash and their SUV cousins are the worst. Love not dealing with that trash in Europe.

I reject fully all truck and SUV culture. Its the worst for attitude, and the well, im bigger than you so get the fk out of my way crap in the US. Far exceeds any Euro or import trash.

Autoweek said it best - Why on earth does a family with 1 brat need a 6000lb vehicle to tote the brat and a half ounce of nutmeg from the store. Driven by a woman who has zero idea on how to park or safely control it. Total Fkn :word:

gliitch

Ready to race!
Why the jeep hate? Hell, in my experience the truck guys are way worse than the jeep guys. Could be due to location though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Though there is much that can be said, I'll just start with "you wouldn't understand, it's a jeep thing"