• Mustang muscle car guys

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Jeep and Lifted truck people

Votes: 12 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
if we didn't have the stupid stancing or the bagging bullshit it wouldn't be too awful... the stages i don't mind much except for the guys that overly brag that they just dropped like $8000 to go stage 3... :iono:

I think a lot of our opinions are based on our regions though, as the Honda guys that I know around here usually aren't that bad. Now, the young kids just getting into cars help swing the pendulum in the wrong direction for any group, so it's really hard to call honestly.

The "stages" thing bothers me for the simple fact that, I come from a muscle car background and enjoy hearing people talk about the specs of their mods and things like that, as it's helped me, greatly, learn more about cars in general. The people who can only say "Well, it's got a stage 3 intake...." drive me up the damn wall cause they sound so stupid.

Honda's can be bad but also depends on the crowd. You got the ones that just rice them out with loud fart cannons and they got no go. Then the others that are more serious, take their time putting together a swapped monster and are cool about it.

Actually, I had a VW friend in the past when I never was a VW fan, and he had a mk4 GTI that he thought was the fastest thing. When he got absolutely embarrassed by my buddie's swapped civic hatch, he ate a large slice of humble pie. Since that day he had more respect for Civic's in general and all a sudden he never spoke about how fast his GTI was in class anymore, lol.

Yep, see my above comment. It depends on area/region I think, as well as the age of the owners really.

Bart im active duty Coast Guard... thats why im in GTMO.

Stance, well... kinda hard to list that because its been done on VWs, Nissans, Toyotas, saw an SHO Taurus stanced (gross),BMWs, alot of different owners seem to think putting undue stress on hubs, brakes, etc etc.... i dont get it, but it cant be summed up with one set of model owners.

Last edited:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Damn no multiple voting. I dislike BMW and muffstain owners. But for me, in CA, muffstain owners are worse. Every guy in a mustang drives like a fuckstick. Sorry devilchrono I know you have an older gen ( or had ) but mustang owners really "grind my gears" lol.

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Damn no multiple voting. I dislike BMW and muffstain owners. But for me, in CA, muffstain owners are worse. Every guy in a mustang drives like a fuckstick. Sorry devilchrono I know you have an older gen ( or had ) but mustang owners really "grind my gears" lol.

What's a fuckstick?

KeepingItStock

Passed Driver's Ed
Mustang owners are quite bad now that the Honda morons of yesteryear managed to get a job that pays enough for them to 72 month finance a base GT with $0 down at 10% APR and jerk off to their new found 400hp+ motor, then promptly buy BAGZ AND RIMZ on credit. Dealing with other Mustang owners was bad enough in 2008, I completely stopped going on the forums when I started seeing blown 5.0s on "bagz". Eww.

"stance" kids are far and away the absolute worst thing to happen to the "car scene" or whatever you want to call it. But the subset that really makes me want to punch a baby in the face are the idiots that think lowering a car instantly makes it faster/handle better. Or slap some JDM TYTE y0! body kit on their S13 and call it "aero". None of them know the first thing about aerodynamics, and if you mention the term "suspension geometry" they give you this dumbfounded look like "geometry? you mean that class I failed junior year of high school??? what?"

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Mustang owners are quite bad now that the Honda morons of yesteryear managed to get a job that pays enough for them to 72 month finance a base GT with $0 down at 10% APR and jerk off to their new found 400hp+ motor, then promptly buy BAGZ AND RIMZ on credit. Dealing with other Mustang owners was bad enough in 2008, I completely stopped going on the forums when I started seeing blown 5.0s on "bagz". Eww.

"stance" kids are far and away the absolute worst thing to happen to the "car scene" or whatever you want to call it. But the subset that really makes me want to punch a baby in the face are the idiots that think lowering a car instantly makes it faster/handle better. Or slap some JDM TYTE y0! body kit on their S13 and call it "aero". None of them know the first thing about aerodynamics, and if you mention the term "suspension geometry" they give you this dumbfounded look like "geometry? you mean that class I failed junior year of high school??? what?"

A/S/L?

I love you? :wub:

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
Honda, by sheer volume.

Lol, is the shirt color World Rally Blue?

Grey with some blue in patches, lol.

Hey man I like yellow fogs

Me too although I think I must drive the most subtle with them despite having them. I do not have the yellow tape layered over the font light housing, so you would only know they are yellow at night or if you walked up and inspected the bulb.

With that said, I drive with them on conservatively. Such as, in morning, I generally do not drive with them on even if it's a little darkish out because I know it's easier for popo to pick me out, and I also never drive with them on during the daytime. If there is one thing that I do hate about foggers is probably having them on during daytime just to show off the color or whatever. I know you need extra attention but, save em for the night!

Ludey849

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7.5/SE
Agree with the stance/camber crowd being the worst.
i mean flush, lil poke aint bad. But the whole i need new camber arms, and 10 degrees of neg camber to pull of these over sized wheels is ridiculous.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
  1. VW owners
    - most people here seem pretty cool, but when I went to Oktoberfest at BFI, the first 3 people I talked to about there cars only seemed interested in talking about how they had put "$xxxx" into their car, or had APR's full catalogue. One guy straight up told me he had done "everything to his car" and refused to have further discussion about it. Pretty much a bunch of pricks, left shortly after.
  2. Honda owners
    - if we are talking about riced out civics and the like, yeah, theyre annoying, but they tend to keep to themselves. They know their place, lol
  3. BMW Bros
    - All BMW guys I know actually track their cars and are genuinely good people to talk to about cars and motorsports. that being said, the people in the local E30 group (joined when I was thinking about getting one) are cool until you have a different opinion then the majority of the group. Then everything goes up in flames. That could just be the internet though.
  4. Mustang Muscle owners
    - never had a run in with a mustang owner other than the 16yo brother in law of a friend. He acted like any 16yo with a sports car would.
  5. Jeep and lifted truck owners
    - Im a huge fan of Jeeps, and majority of the Jeep scene people are awesome. Lifted trucks on the other hand seem to attract a whole different crowd. All the rednecks back home in their lifted Chevy's just sit in the Wal Mart parking lot and yell shit at anyone driving by in a modified car and seem enamored with the words "faggot" and "gay" **shrug**

I feel like this list is missing the worst offender of any group: Donks or " High risers"

Fucking POS cars with stupid wheels. Always riding over the line and getting pissy when you pass them. I cant stand a damn donk.