GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wookie in the Woods 2016 - Who's Going?

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Hey All,

I'll be going again this year to Wookies in the Woods http://www.wookiesinthewoods.com/ with my friends at Apex Tuning. It's truly an amazing driving experience in the tail of the dragon.

I figured I'd see if any forum members were going down, so we would say hey and whatnot. So, anyone else plan on going?

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Interesting. Only a few hours away from me now. I never realized that WitW was an .:R event. I thought it was just general VW.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Primarily Rs but other VWs there, I try to keep up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I also would really like to go this year. It's a little over 10 hour drive from my house, if I can get one or two friends to cruise out there with me I will most likely go. However I feel odd about bringing my GTI to an R event. I know a lot of people do but it just doesn't seem right lol.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I hope you can make it down, it's a VW event like no other, I think it'll definitely be up your alley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
As long as it's not all ramz and bagz bro! Can't stand the stance scene lol. I am going to try, hopefully we have a few other members going. I was thinking about going to gridlife as well, I know there are a few members going to that and it's more motorsports oriented than a lot of the shows around.

Only thing really driving me nuts is that my racecar will not be making it, so I'll have to take my daily :-(

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
As long as it's not all ramz and bagz bro!

Well, there has to be someone to feed the Dragon....

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Haha, yeah that occurred last year, right at the beginning. That probably prevented a lot of other wrecks from happening. With no cell service and one lane roads, emergency crews can take a long take to respond. By the way, that guy walked away, but with a great deal of humility.