GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wish me luck,attempting to buy a R32 this weekend

brennok

Ready to race!
I took tomorrow off and I am going to be running around trying to buy a UG R32 without navigation over the next two days. I am off to a bad start with internet sales though so far.

Dealer A came back with 30640,$3000 off MSRP, this is the dealer I would prefer to buy from. They quoted 2.9 for 36 months but 4.9 for 48 months.

Dealer B came back with 32,230, as $100 over invoice which means they have a different invoice than Edmunds and KBB show. Those both show 31,983. At the same time when I wrote back to inquire about the loyalty bonus and rebate for financing through VW credit, they never bothered to respond which has been two days now.

Dealer C sent their auto reply without any actual response. I then followed up a day later and still no reply.

I am hoping to get the car around 28,500 and get around 13,500 for my trade, 2004 MKIV GLI with just under 32k in miles and still under warranty.

Last edited:

BDI

Ready to race!
GL!

I'm going to a dealership as well tomorrow to see what deals I can get.

zznalg

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 R32 United Gray
I just ordered the exact same car for $30,200 -UG, non-nav. I got 2.9% for 24 months and have about $15,000 equity on my trade. My price is invoice minus about $2,000. You may do better but, this was my best deal in the Rock Mountain West. Several dealers wouldn't come within 2K of this deal. Good luck!!
I pick up my R on Saturday!

1VwDrvr

I paid $29900 no nav including freight a month ago. I took the money from my trade and paid some bills so i got 72 mos at 6.89%, but i am about to refinance for 4.9%for 72 months. So i know i got a great deal considering back in aug 6 months ago they wanted like msrp Plus $$ like about 2k over. Economy is shot so deals are abundant. I swear i see like 5-10 cars a day with 30 day tags. good Luck, dont act as though you want it that bad, be prepared to walk out if you dont like the deal, and do research to see how many dealers around your area have them in stock. Don't settle for a deal you dont want. Good Luck..

brennok

Ready to race!
Well I got Dealer B to 29320 and they are offering 11750 on my trade so it looks like I will be buying it there.

Dealer A came down to 30140 but only offered 10750 for trade.

Still no response from Dealer C.